2015 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | GTAMotorcycle.com

2015 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

nims232

Site Supporter
It's that time of the year again! Thank you for another great tagging season last year. Hope you all enjoyed the game as much as I did. Let's start another great season. As always, please ride safe!

Ontario GTA Photo Tag Rules .......

The rules are pretty simple...
  1. Post a picture of any place in the Greater Toronto Area that you have ridden to.
  2. The bike must be in the picture.
  3. The place has to be somewhere anyone can safely ride to (no private property etc.), on roads (paved or gravel) no trails.
  4. Show some photo clues taken along the way to the tag spot (optional).
  5. The first person to post a shot of the same spot (including their bike) on this thread gets to place the next tag.
  6. No old photos, must be current.
    • When 'tagging' a location: 'current' means the photo was taken (not just edited or Photo-shopped) after the time the challenge 'go-to' spot is posted. Simple.
    • When setting up a new 'go-to' tag spot for others to pursue, 'current' means the photo you post was taken within approx. the last 3 months.
    • As a courtesy to others, ensure that the photo is indeed 'current', for example, the business you took a photo of and posted hasn't relocated or closed up shop or the farm field you took a photo of and posted isn't now a sub-division construction zone.
  7. The person who finds and posts a tag, must place a new tag within 3 hours of the find post or else that tag is considered void and the previous tag is still open.
    • If a new tag is not posted within 3 hours, someone else can grab the old tag and post a new tag BEFORE the original tagger posts a new tag. This means that the second tagger does not automatically gets 3 hours to post the new tag but at least gets a chance to score a point. If the original tagger decided not to post a new tag for whatever reason, then the 3-hour rule apply from the time second tagger posted the old tag.
  8. When posting old tag, post should include "Old: <location info> <picture>". The <location info> could be street address or the nearest major junction / landmark.
  9. When posting new tag, post should include "New: <picture>"
The goal is to get out riding and have fun, so don't place any tags that are impossible to find, that kinda defeats the purpose.

Boundary:
Regional-Map-Large.jpg

Last edited:
And the fun begins! I can't wait to get out there, hopelessly lost and loving every second of it :D

Damn you Jayell! I should have snuck out early yesterday for a breakfast burger.

EDIT: Ah I thought that Nims was posting for Jayell. I now see that this is Jayell's tag from last year that no one grabbed.

Its game on 2015! Good luck to all and ride safe!

Last edited:
Was able to get a little ride in today. Found it

Old:
489c7b814d8c0f6e60d6cf15abfa0ffb.jpg

New:
The
8aa90a35060f6991b36479c6e356c285.jpg

Not the best location but it was on the way home haha.

Have fun everyone and ride safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just missed it... Ah, back to work I go

ae5d93afdac6af10a0b8c4bdf779104f.jpg
q

New:
The

Im building that!

I know it's not in the rules, but I remember last year we were also including location on found tags. Will we be doing that again? (really, I just wanna try one of those johnny burgers ?)
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

I know it's not in the rules, but I remember last year we were also including location on found tags. Will we be doing that again? (really, I just wanna try one of those johnny burgers ?)

2595 Victoria Park, Scarborough, ON M1T 1A4

there you go Joe!

Old:
489c7b814d8c0f6e60d6cf15abfa0ffb.jpg

New:
The

Clue? I don't go shopping... much.

MSRP, my first guess was it was in our neck of the woods...

5100 Erin Mills Parkway...riding is so much more fun than googling.

That's no so much a clue, more of an answer :p
Well, I was way off.

That's no so much a clue, more of an answer :p
Well, I was way off.

Call me a spoiled sport. I enjoyed this game when I played it but found myself trying to find the tags online rather than actually riding to the tag and playing the game. IMHO, it's so much more fun keeping the game moving, missing the tag by minutes and even more fun getting the tag first. Cloak and dagger tag...not so much fun, for me that is.

Hey, I'm down. Now just for someone to get there.

Back
Top Bottom