Private torrent site that supports mobile clients? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Private torrent site that supports mobile clients?

knowledge

Site Supporter
Everything's down these days so I'd love an invite it anyone's got one. I promise to keep the rate good/seed. I'm with iptorrents now but they don't support mobile clients anymore so it doesn't update

What's wrong with Kickass or TPB? Work for me... Usenet is my primary goto though, and torrents are a backup

Meh I just use TPB/utorrent

have a look at qbittorrent as utorrent has gone the way of hiding shady code in their releases. qbittorrent (or other alternatives) look like older variants of what utorrent used to be, before the ads, and now, without using your connection for mining purposes.

have a look at qbittorrent as utorrent has gone the way of hiding shady code in their releases. qbittorrent (or other alternatives) look like older variants of what utorrent used to be, before the ads, and now, without using your connection for mining purposes.

If you're on a Mac, "Transmisison" is awesome. I think there is a Windows port now of the Client too.

If you're on a Mac, "Transmisison" is awesome. I think there is a Windows port now of the Client too.

Agreed on Transmission. With the latest release of uTorrent, they have placed (not really hidden, I think they were open about it) code that uses your computer's CPU to mine bitcoins for them. Not something, I and most people are comfortable with

If you're somewhat technically literate, setup a NAS/small linux server with Transmission/Sickbeard/CouchPotato/Sabnzbd/PlexMediaServer. You'll be in downloading nirvana.

Agreed on Transmission. With the latest release of uTorrent, they have placed (not really hidden, I think they were open about it) code that uses your computer's CPU to mine bitcoins for them. Not something, I and most people are comfortable with

If you're somewhat technically literate, setup a NAS/small linux server with Transmission/Sickbeard/CouchPotato/Sabnzbd/PlexMediaServer. You'll be in downloading nirvana.

In 'Automated don't lift a finger it's all there' downloading nirvana.

In 'Automated don't lift a finger it's all there' downloading nirvana.

Yup, and don't forget being able to access your files/start downloads remotely.

A $50 Raspberry Pi is a fantastic start.

Back
Top Bottom