Gsxr down! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Gsxr down!

It's a good thing he was wearing his vest. It's a shame that the vest doesn't cover his arms though. I wonder if products are available that offer that sort of protection

I swear I have watched nearly 2 hours of footage from riders going down - both high and low side on Mulholland Hwy.

I watch them over and over and over again and try to get a clue as to why these guys go down.

In some cases it is quite obvious but in other cases I just can't seem to figure it out.

Seemed the rider had too much of a lean angle and just pushed the bars a touch beyond what the rubber could handle- because he entered the curve at a high rate of speed...

Could this crash have been avoided if he slowed down? Chosen the center or right tire track? Didn't lean his weight so far off center?

Your thoughts?

It's a good thing he was wearing his vest. It's a shame that the vest doesn't cover his arms though. I wonder if products are available that offer that sort of protection
Have no fear, with all that muscles the only thing that would be bruising is the pavement

the way the back end slide out I think he was touching the rear brake

the way the back end slide out I think he was touching the rear brake
How is that? explain please. Poor throttle control combined with too much lean angle with poor body position is what it was, perfect blend of squidiness

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom