Funniest/Stupid Comment You Received While Riding | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Funniest/Stupid Comment You Received While Riding

Pulled into a parking lot beside a soccer mom with a couple guys after a spirited ride on a 33c day. Sweating profusely.
She looks over at me and asks "Aren't you hot wearing all those leathers?"

should have said "Why, thank you, you arn't too bad yourself" (given that she was worthy of a milf status)

When Riding a Bright Red Triumph :

"Is that a Ducati? "

and this one from a Ninja 1000 rider :

"Triumph, is that Japanese?"

Refused admission to a sports arena with my full-face helmet (while in head to toe gear): "Sir, you're going to have to put that helmet in your car."

Refused admission to a sports arena with my full-face helmet (while in head to toe gear): "Sir, you're going to have to put that helmet in your car."
lol - Some people can not see past their little bubble of a life.

They have ask everyone as part of their job.
That's right, or else you get a free wash coupon......so going to try and snag a free wash! Lol

It becomes automatic after doing it 7 hrs a day! I still answer the phone like i do at work on the weekends.

LOL Guitly. Personal phone rings while at work..........answer with "Hello, X Software, Roasted Speaking"...............dead silence on the other end, lol

Or how about going to the airport and at 5 am, .....lady at desk goes, "Have a good flight"...........reply with "Thanks you too!" LOL

When I had the chick magnet (250 Ninja) a guy who was filling up his jacked up truck with double stack exhaust made the joke that I was on a little toy and should upgrade to a mans vehicle.

When I had the chick magnet (250 Ninja) a guy who was filling up his jacked up truck with double stack exhaust made the joke that I was on a little toy and should upgrade to a mans vehicle.

"should upgrade to a mans vehicle" that's what I told his wife and then pulled out my penis...

Similar. Was asked why I didn't buy the big boys bike. I asked if his purse matched his shiney brodozer truck.

Guy pulled up to me at a red light last year...

Him: You know how the Japanese call your bike?
Me: Honda?
Him: No.....hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..................nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...........................ddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Me: Ahahahaha....funny....
Him: Or you can try.........YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..................MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.................HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I thought his daughter was going to die of embarrassment in her seat lol

Sitting at a set of lights & a guy says "what kind of bike is that...is it fast...can you wheelie it when the light goes green"? Obviously grade 3 must've been hard on him lol!

Sitting at a set of lights & a guy says "what kind of bike is that...is it fast...can you wheelie it when the light goes green"? Obviously grade 3 must've been hard on him lol!

Why not oblige, c'mon do it for the kids...only gotta look my way and voila.... of course check mirrors first and the area free of popo. No biggie Lol

Guy pulled up to me at a red light last year...

Him: You know how the Japanese call your bike?
Me: Honda?
Him: No.....hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..................nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...........................ddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Me: Ahahahaha....funny....
Him: Or you can try.........YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..................MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.................HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I thought his daughter was going to die of embarrassment in her seat lol

I remember a comedian probably 30 years ago. Did all the Japanese brands. That brings back some memories.

. .

Back
Top Bottom