Funniest/Stupid Comment You Received While Riding | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Funniest/Stupid Comment You Received While Riding

Had a guy who was around 6'5" and 300lbs ask for a ride on the back of my vstrom. This was a random stranger at an intersection... I was like "no homo" and ran the red light in my panic! :D

"You lost 15 friends on motorcycles? and you have only been riding since 2008? was this a group ride that fell off a cliff or are you being serious?"-ZX600

I had a guy on a Harley comment (in a condescending tone) "nice import." I guess he didn't know his Harley wasn't made in Canada... or maybe he also has a Can-Am Spyder and just forgot which bike he was on?

I had a guy on a Harley comment (in a condescending tone) "nice import." I guess he didn't know his Harley wasn't made in Canada... or maybe he also has a Can-Am Spyder and just forgot which bike he was on?
Maybe he's trying to sound American or maybe he heard them say that on TV

At a timmay an old guy said: "where is the air conditioner on this thing?"

At a red light a chick yelled: " I want a ride on this thing!!"

With my gopro on in downtown: "are we live??"

Pulled into a parking lot beside a soccer mom with a couple guys after a spirited ride on a 33c day. Sweating profusely.
She looks over at me and asks "Aren't you hot wearing all those leathers?"

Got that too. It was 30+ degree day and I got asked each time I stopped to get gas. But I had to break my leathers back in before a track day. I lost a few pounds that day.

There also a time I got flipped off by a kid, presumably to try to impress his girlfriend. I still have no idea what I did, but he had a smirk when he did it which leads me to believe he was just being a ******.

Edit: Interesting. A particular feminine hygene procedure is a banned word here. Learn something new everyday.

Last edited:
There also a time I got flipped off by a kid, presumably to try to impress his girlfriend. I still have no idea what I did, but he had a smirk when he did it which leads me to believe he was just being a ******.

Explains why my bilingual shower thread was moved to trash talk...well that and the racism.

There also a time I got flipped off by a kid, presumably to try to impress his girlfriend. I still have no idea what I did, but he had a smirk when he did it which leads me to believe he was just being a ******..

Were you on a dual sport or adventure bike? That is the universal greeting for advrider peeps! He may have just been saying hi.

Were you on a dual sport or adventure bike? That is the universal greeting for advrider peeps! He may have just been saying hi.

Nah, usually both the rider and the passenger flip the bird at the same time. Maybe she was a noob though.

I've heard them all so many times it doesn't register anymore. The only thing that even comes to mind is a sloshed guy in the back of a cab in Brampton reading Yamaha off the side of my bike and just yelling it repeatedly... or trying anyway. It wasn't late in the day either, lol

trying to impress by flipping off the bad a** biker?

Nah, I agree with the other post.........that's how you say hi:

mr-bean-flips-the-bird-o.gif

Someone one asked me to "open it up when the light turns".
That person was a cop and I wasn't that stupid .

Back
Top Bottom