Funniest/Stupid Comment You Received While Riding | GTAMotorcycle.com

Funniest/Stupid Comment You Received While Riding

slayerofsouls

As the title stays, anyone ever make a stupid/funny comment while you were riding (perhaps at a stop light, or making your way to your bike)

If you are the crew that parks on Yonge/Dundas and stands around your bike waiting for comments, please do not respond.

A serious looking fellow once asked me if I thought seat belts on the motorcycle might not be a bad idea. He wasn't sure but thought I might know because I ride.

Had a couple rednecks yell "nice eff'n purple bike. B*tch!" Then they laughed so hard that they didn't see the stopped car that they rear ended.
Still makes me chuckle.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

A few years back a woman pulls up beside me in a BMW convertible at a stop light.
Her: "I didn't know BMW made bikes"
Me: "That's ok, I didn't know they made cars"
Her: puzzled look as I rode away.

Walked into the Tim's on my way to work, 5:45 am. Leathers on, helmet on, modular flipped up. New coworker is in line, looks at me and asks if I ride a motorcycle. I answered no. She asked why I was wearing all that gear then. I told her I like to be safe. She said, "oh, well, you are the safety guy."

Walked into the Tim's on my way to work, 5:45 am. Leathers on, helmet on, modular flipped up. New coworker is in line, looks at me and asks if I ride a motorcycle. I answered no. She asked why I was wearing all that gear then. I told her I like to be safe. She said, "oh, well, you are the safety guy."
Bahahaha you should have told her you're into BDSM and leather is your thing

Ouuu, sexy!!

Do you put on snow tires to ride in the winter?

While paying for gas wearing full gear, including helmet, attendant asks if I would like to include a car wash. I replied no thanks my mesh jacket is not waterproof.

Do you put on snow tires to ride in the winter?
I get asked that every early winter when I'm still riding in the cold. Come to think of it, they ask if I get cold riding in sub zero temperatures.

While paying for gas wearing full gear, including helmet, attendant asks if I would like to include a car wash. I replied no thanks my mesh jacket is not waterproof.
They have ask everyone as part of their job.

An old man walking with a cane at timmies says to me "A proper young lady should not be riding those things and that I should stop immediately." He was genuinely upset which only made me giggle even more. All I could think was how cute..haha there's nothing proper about me :lmao:

Had a couple rednecks yell "nice eff'n purple bike. B*tch!" Then they laughed so hard that they didn't see the stopped car that they rear ended.
Still makes me chuckle.

haha.. that would have been priceless!

I usually get the "How fast will it go..?" Question.

Last edited:
Pulled into a parking lot beside a soccer mom with a couple guys after a spirited ride on a 33c day. Sweating profusely.
She looks over at me and asks "Aren't you hot wearing all those leathers?"

Pulled into a parking lot beside a soccer mom with a couple guys after a spirited ride on a 33c day. Sweating profusely.
She looks over at me and asks "Aren't you hot wearing all those leathers?"

Only thing that shocks me is that she was next to you and didn't have you under her tire when she said that... dumb ho

Back
Top Bottom