First Used Ninja 300 | GTAMotorcycle.com

First Used Ninja 300

simer

Planning to get a used ninja 300 as first bike and notice the going rate is $5000. Does it sound ridiculous that at that price you can get a new one including the extra fees? How much should the going rate be for a used ninja 300 at around 6000-10000km?

As the owner of a 2013, no mods, non-abs, with 8000km I'd be happy with $4000. I only paid $5181 OTD for it.

Some people bought them when they were first introduced, for full MSRP+freight+PDI+extended warranty+taxes+financing for close to $10,000.

I have been looking for a used 300 as well, but everyones asking price has been much higher than expected. I just came across today:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/london/2014-kawasaki-ex300aes-ninja-300/1035181275

Which is listed at $4300+tax and what not ($400 more for ABS). I have been tempted on buying new just because of that. The sad part is when I asked a few people what a going price for a used ninja 300 floats around, it always comes back to roughly $4200 - $4500.

If I end up getting used, I will probably look around the mid to high $3000 range, unfortunately no one is listing at that price. The lowest price I have seen so far is $4000

Last edited:
$4000 seems about right. Remember that not long ago used ninja 250s were going for $3000-4000 depending on mileage and condition.

Btw If you are going to buy new you can get 150 off until March 31; Kawasaki special. For that price I would buy it from the dealership instead of all the hassle when it comes to private dealers.

When I bought my first bike, a ninja 250, I ended up buying new because it was cheaper than used lol. Take a hard look around because sometimes new might be better. Just sold my 2012 ninja 250 for 3k and that was the low end of what was out there and I got it quick. People are selling used ninjas 250 that are like 2009 for more than what I bought mine for lol

agreed. when i was first looking for a 250, all gta were posting there's for around $4000+. i looked outside the city and got one for $2700. that's the other option, look around outside of the gta where the price isnt ridiculous and over inflated.

Unfortunately, there is not many 300s in the used market yet. So the prices are still in the $4000+ range even outside of the GTA.

one of the guy's email when I posted ad looking for ninja300...

i have a brand new Kawasaki Ninja 300 with cover,slide bars,and seat carrier..comes with a helmet and a used riding jacket..has 200km yes two hundred kms only,not even broken in yet..pearl white..i want 5500..its brand new,and if you go to the dealer that bike will cost you 7g's out the door. let me know if you are interested. thanks.

Guys, brand-new R3s will be $4999.
(That's the bike you probably want, anyway...)
Point is, we all agree used Ninjas should cost far less. People try to get too much for used rides!
And where are Kawi shops since Kahuna closed down? Kahuna was a very busy place.
Where to buy Kawi in the west end? I don't even know...
But I suppose I could put my postal code into the Kawi website and find out (if I wanted one).

Yah, but think of all the expensive mods and farkles the previous owners had installed.

:rolleyes:

Guys, brand-new R3s will be $4999.
(That's the bike you probably want, anyway...)
Point is, we all agree used Ninjas should cost far less. People try to get too much for used rides!
And where are Kawi shops since Kahuna closed down? Kahuna was a very busy place.
Where to buy Kawi in the west end? I don't even know...
But I suppose I could put my postal code into the Kawi website and find out (if I wanted one).

I agree the R3 would be nice, but when you factor in the PDI and freight, it will come closer to $6500, which I believe is higher than what most people are looking for as a starter bike.

You can get a 2013 for 3,500

All those guys asking $4300-$4800 on kijiji are out too lunch. Start calling them all, someone will want $4000 cash. At $3000 either keep looking and be patient, or jump on a 250.

"You lost 15 friends on motorcycles? and you have only been riding since 2008? was this a group ride that fell off a cliff or are you being serious?"-ZX600

Back
Top Bottom