H2R First Laps | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

H2R First Laps

I'm not standing here shaking in my SupertechRs.

You sure didn't introduce yourself. I might have ridden a little differently if I knew I was being judged, amirite? I guess you're not so brave after all.

Edit: let me guess, you were there at Mosport the day my buddy crashed in 2 before noon, and my bike came back from Pro6 replacing the motor with the suspension all set differently and the front chattering, (which I still haven't worked out of the bike)? You know, you'd think a guy with as much time at a track as you claim to have knows not to talk @#$% about other people when you don't know anything about them or their issues.

Last edited:
You sure didn't introduce yourself. I might have ridden a little differently if I knew I was being judged, amirite? I guess you're not so brave after all.

Edit: let me guess, you were there at Mosport the day my buddy crashed in 2 before noon, and my bike came back from Pro6 replacing the motor with the suspension all set differently and the front chattering, (which I still haven't worked out of the bike)? You know, you'd think a guy with as much time at a track as you claim to have knows not to talk @#$% about other people when you don't know anything about them or their issues.

And my dog died, and my period was late and my high heels broke

I had more important things to do.

Me, too, as it turns out.

Probably the best H2/H2R mini-review I've seen:

[video=youtube;guivYwCHk08]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guivYwCHk08[/video]

Last edited:

Didn't you just call me a coward? Don't you think this post makes you a bit of a hypocrite?

I'm baffled that anyone who has actually raced before would extend a trackday challenge to another rider. I'm utterly dumbfounded that anyone with some sort of racing background would ever do that. The only time I ever race is during a race. If anyone ever tried to be a hero and race me during a test session I'll let them go.

The only time you'll ever get to "meet me on the track" would be during a race. I am not shaking in my SupertechRs because I think you're slow, it's because I'm fairly certain you'll never come racing. A lot of people would probably respect and accept your opinion simply due to your impressive collection of bikes... but not everyone.

Didn't you just call me a coward? Don't you think this post makes you a bit of a hypocrite?

I'm baffled that anyone who has actually raced before would extend a trackday challenge to another rider. I'm utterly dumbfounded that anyone with some sort of racing background would ever do that. The only time I ever race is during a race. If anyone ever tried to be a hero and race me during a test session I'll let them go.

The only time you'll ever get to "meet me on the track" would be during a race. I am not shaking in my SupertechRs because I think you're slow, it's because I'm fairly certain you'll never come racing. A lot of people would probably respect and accept your opinion simply due to your impressive collection of bikes... but not everyone.

im still going to lean on your fairings in a corner at a track day broseph

Hey, if you want to talk about me like you do, come and talk to me in person, too. I know that there are some people on this forum that can tell you that I did exactly that when I found out who they were. There was no aggression, I just said hello and talked about the event, even shared some tools or supplies.

But you'll talk about them like they were racing at a track day and/or riding at their limits and you weren't impressed. Glad we got that clear.

You're probably wrong about both cases. But I won't be driving to London to race, so that's definitely out. I'm too old to race, but too young to care that I'm too old, and I've already got the new plastics ready for the 600. The bike itself isn't ready but hey... maybe I'll get that sorted out in time. So, RACE event, May 15? I'll miss the first one for my annual Deal's Gap trip. We'll be in different classes, mind you.

Last edited:
So the h2r is not only fugly but too loud to use and you couldn't use it for anything other than a track day or living room decoration. Awesome that they accomplished what they did but what a waste.

I love the look of it. That's purely subjective though. This bike will be one to remember in the future, I think.

So, RACE event, May 15? I'll miss the first one for my annual Deal's Gap trip. We'll be in different classes, mind you.

witness

Hey, if you want to talk about me like you do, come and talk to me in person, too. I know that there are some people on this forum that can tell you that I did exactly that when I found out who they were. There was no aggression, I just said hello and talked about the event, even shared some tools or supplies.

But you'll talk about them like they were racing at a track day and/or riding at their limits and you weren't impressed. Glad we got that clear.

You're probably wrong about both cases. But I won't be driving to London to race, so that's definitely out. I'm too old to race, but too young to care that I'm too old, and I've already got the new plastics ready for the 600. The bike itself isn't ready but hey... maybe I'll get that sorted out in time. So, RACE event, May 15? I'll miss the first one for my annual Deal's Gap trip. We'll be in different classes, mind you.

The words you put up here don't even make sense as a response to what I wrote. Further, I don't recall ever passing judgement on anyone here because of their riding ability. Attitude, yes... not riding ability.

Maybe if you stopped writing such foolish things you wouldn't get picked on so much.

Maybe if you stopped writing such foolish things you wouldn't get picked on so much.

Maybe some of you people should get over yourselves.

Well, this escalated quickly lol.

Well, this escalated quickly lol.

The ignore feature is pretty handy. FYI.

Gadson has a "H2/H2R hybrid" to drag race... not sure what his conversion entailed, but here's video:

[video=youtube;-KCgo0lTl7o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KCgo0lTl7o[/video]

8:41 for the quarter mile, but the bike was modified, at that point to me doesn't count in order to know what the stock bike would do.

damn these people have money

Back
Top Bottom