H2R First Laps | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

H2R First Laps

It does seem to bother you somehow though.

Not sure why .... Most sensible people who rode the bike have said that if it's about lap times and track days just get a 1000cc SS bike. If you want something rare, one of a kind, you get H2. I think it's pretty fair statement one can hardly contest, unless it's about something else.

Oh yeah when did you race and how many seasons

Years. Different things. National, provincial, local and even U.S.

What's this got to do with the topic? I guess you can't miss an opportunity to stroke your ego, sonny. Why you're not on labusas.org is beyond me. Then again, maybe you are.

Years. Different things. National, provincial, local and even U.S.

What's this got to do with the topic? I guess you can't miss an opportunity to stroke your ego, sonny. Why you're not on labusas.org is beyond me. Then again, maybe you are.

because you talk so much crap about your riding style and speed on this forum and others,and have a sig with pro CSBK in it making people think you are a pro which you aren't, your bikes are!!!..That is all my friend that is all. My ego is huge ,agreed ,and no you can't stroke it.
Tone down the talk or get some results on track.
busas are for s4 lovers...:)

It does seem to bother you somehow though.

Not sure why .... Most sensible people who rode the bike have said that if it's about lap times and track days just get a 1000cc SS bike. If you want something rare, one of a kind, you get H2. I think it's pretty fair statement one can hardly contest, unless it's about something else.

RSV4 and S4 equals pimping.....brooooooooo

You just mind your own business, eh? I'll do and say what I want to, and I'll form my own opinions. Don't require your permission or your input to do it. My "friend."

Additionally I don't feel the need to list my racing accomplishments to have an opinion on something.

tl;dr: get bent.

Last edited:
You just mind your own business, eh? I'll do and say what I want to, and I'll form my own opinions. Don't require your permission or your input to do it. My "friend." The opinion I've formed of you isn't very high, for the record.

And, additionally I don't feel the need to list my racing accomplishments to have an opinion on something.

tl;dr: get bent.

Lest see..one race back of the pack scared didn't go again...Gotcha! You aren't Pro CSBK you are Bro CSBK
P.S. I loved your Audi S4 misinformation so I'm gonna love your bike reviews even more!
See ya at the track!

The rider pulled off about a 2:09. MotoGP guys are around 1:55, WSBK around 1:57, so that seems like a quick lap to me. Is it just me, or does that thing sound a bit snatchy with off-on throttle transitions?

Considering that these were journalists as opposed to professional racers, who were most likely instructed "DO NOT crash this", and that this isn't really meant to be a roadrace bike ... that is not far off.

Open exhaust like that will make anything sound snatchy. It wasn't really making the bike lurch to the point of doing anything bad.

Anyone who wants to run an H2R at a track day at most tracks will probably have to change out the exhaust to quiet it down. An H2 exhaust (stock or aftermarket) will fit; it's the same basic bike ...

But anyone who wants to run these at a track day must be made of money, and is definitely not going to want to crash it. Most of these will likely be ridden once or twice per year for a little while until the owner parks it in their collection ... and it's far from the only high-end bike where this is likely to happen ...

And, additionally I don't feel the need to list my racing accomplishments to have an opinion on something.

Many people will evaluate others opinions based on their qualifications on the subject matter.

If your qualifications are lacking (IE, you ride a pace at which many of the performance issues you discuss and share your opinion on don't even matter) then some might conclude that our opinions are irrelevant.

Hypothetically speaking of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Troll on, sonny. I'm sure the OP loves you ruining your thread with your ego-raging.

And Caboose: one of these days we'll meet on the track. Others here have. Nothing more to say.

Last edited:
Also, Shaman and sonnythebull, please put each other on your respective ignore lists. Knock it off ... both of you.

Many people will evaluate others opinions based on their qualifications on the subject matter.

If your qualifications are lacking (IE, you ride a pace at which many of the performance issues you discuss and share your opinion on don't even matter) then some might conclude that our opinions are irrelevant.

Hypothetically speaking of course.

Why you so mean

Why you so mean

1f67b5e3114ed89f462e63b480d249aa.jpg

Also, Shaman and sonnythebull, please put each other on your respective ignore lists. Knock it off ... both of you.

Actually, you're right. I've never had anything of value from him from day one. Thanks for the suggestion.

Troll on, sonny. I'm sure the OP loves you ruining your thread with your ego-raging.

And Caboose: one of these days we'll meet on the track. Others here have. Nothing more to say.

you have met....ooooooooooo

Anyway H2R is cool.dont want one but its cool.

We have.

I'm not standing here shaking in my SupertechRs.

Back
Top Bottom