pothole | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

pothole

i thought I share the update with u guys.
The fixing cost is $1520. Including a new rim and tire and a footrest.
Plus some extra from renting a trailer 2x, plus my time and gas.
So if Everthing goes well I will receive a check next week from the construction company.
I will post the full story and the amount once I picked up the check.

Hey that's good to hear. I'd avoid that road for a while now. I was on it yesterday and it's a disaster from mississauga road all the way to hwy 10 (main st) By disaster I mean way way worse than it was 3 weeks ago. It's full of mini speed bumps where they were drilling across the street in 50 different spots and still had a couple of good sized potholes. With all the building going on there I'd bet it looks like that all summer

Here's a screen shot of the call
93f9de78e86b552bd8f71a25b2249b1e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please do not call the police for potholes. It is not a criminal matter.

Contact the City or the Region.

i thought I share the update with u guys.
The fixing cost is $1520. Including a new rim and tire and a footrest.
Plus some extra from renting a trailer 2x, plus my time and gas.
So if Everthing goes well I will receive a check next week from the construction company.
I will post the full story and the amount once I picked up the check.

Great news. How'd you manage to go after and get compensated by a construction company and not the city?

Called the region of peel and they asked me to report it to the police so they could get it blocked to avoid accidents....

Called the region of peel and they asked me to report it to the police so they could get it blocked to avoid accidents....

Ok. My apologies. Yes...if it's large enough to cause an accident like the original post, yes. Call the police to and let them know it's gonna cause an accident.
But in general, for regular potholes...not a police matter. Don't call the police.

I used to take these calls for a living and the lines are swamped as it is without people calling for every single pothole they see.

Finally settled down with this issue.
I got paid full by their insurance company.
Wasn't quite quick, I went ahead and sued the constitution company.
3 days after serving them everything sped up.
In less then two weeks just got the check in the mail yesterday.
Happy happy.
Thanks to one of my costumer who is a lawyer and gave me the advice.

Back
Top Bottom