Jennings GP - March 28, 29, 30 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Jennings GP - March 28, 29, 30

Headed back to JenningsGP ... anyone else????

Yer killin me!!

Like I said, takes too much money away from other activities and I'd have to take too much time off work.

It was fun to get away and ride last time though.

Have fun.

Yer killin me!!

Like I said, takes too much money away from other activities and I'd have to take too much time off work.

It was fun to get away and ride last time though.

Have fun.

I'm sorry, wish you could be there. We had a blast with you this last time.

Do you guys trailer down each time? My vacation time gets all used up over summer and xmas nothing left to go away at this time.

Yes, we trailer down. This IS our vacation. Instead of wasting two weeks at some overpriced resort with a bunch of lazy ***** who don't want to do anything interesting we split the time up and do track days instead. We will never be fast, we are too old, but we do have a lot of fun! We only hope each year that we can be as fast as we were last year.

Definately sounds like fun. I usually take a one week bike trip, one week in the summer, one week at xmas and then one week of various trackdays througout the year. I think it's time to ask for more vacation time.

Just the two of you go down together all the time and meet others down there or a bunch of you go together?

For anyone who's planning to go at the end of April, if there would be space available could you please send me a PM. I had a previous arrangement that fell through and now looking to salvage my money.

Thanks!

We often meet others from Ontario down there, but somehow nobody wants to ride down with us. Hmmmm. Also have (track) friends in Georgia and Florida that meet us there. Never fear going alone, everyone will be a friend by the second day. As I said, we don't do much else but track for holidays, maybe a week on the Blue Ridge this year but that's it for vacation.

From Ontario to Florida with trailer!!! the max I did is 1 week East Europe for total 2.600 km, very good job guys!! I may join you soon

From Ontario to Florida with trailer!!! the max I did is 1 week East Europe for total 2.600 km, very good job guys!! I may join you soon

I saw your thread about the move... when do you arrive in Canada?

(Sorry for the thread jack!)

Next week I'll be in NY to discuss the local conditions, then I guess in less then 2 months I'll move. I still have to decide which bike to bring to Canada, both bikes have not papers anymore annd it may be more difficult to ship at least one to Canada

Back
Top Bottom