Riders Discount | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riders Discount

ifiddles

did a search but nothing came up...has anyone ordered from Rider's Discount in MI?...they have a jacket that no one else seems to have and I'm curious as to their shipping to Milton as I've never ordered online or from the US before...

I know I have to pay duties but how much would it be on a $135 US jacket?...should I have them ship it to my future sister-in-law in KY and then have her bring it to me in May when she visits?

Ivana

I have ordered lots of stuff from TJ at Rider's Discount. He tends to give special pricing to racers BTW. Never had a problem with him mailing stuff to Canada either.

JD is unbelievable. I've purchased probably a dozen things directly through him (866-931-6644 ext 817). He has things shipped out same day almost every time, and if you belong to some of the forums where they're sponsors, they have unbelievable deals for the members. If you get charged duty, it'll usually just be 13%. If you ship it to the States, it's usually free shipping, so it depends on the type of savings you're looking at there... thankfully I'm close enough to the border that I have all my items shipped to a US PO box

Back
Top Bottom