Snow city cycle :( Two wheels motorsports :) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Snow city cycle :( Two wheels motorsports :)

boooya

Site Supporter
Couldn't be bothered to return a call, work out a price or bother to give a damn.
To interested in maximizing profit on an already $18,000 bike.
Even left thete sales manager 2 messages and no return call.
Now Two wheeled motorsports was a pleasure to do business with.
Thanks Jeff on my purchase of my new 2015 Yamaha FJR ES.
Snow city.... stuff it...

Yep.... this type of behaviour is normal... you would think a salesman is keen on getting a sale, but sometimes it's the opposite from what I discovered. I bought a new bike from a dealer which I felt like I had to beg for it, no customer service at all. One bad salesman can ruin the whole dealership indeed. Good choice on the bike.

Hello boooya, my name is Mike from Snow city. I'm sorry you were mistreated in anyway. I don't seem to have any messages from you on my phone was it email? . Anyways like I said I'm very sorry and you can call me to discuss anytime. Just pm me and I'll give you my cell phone #

You were better off avoiding Snow City. Last year I bought a used bike, 2009, from them and it was aweful! They 'certified' it even though it shouldn't have been. I ended up taking it to another shop and they verified that the bike should never had passed the safety. After a few phone calls and me threatening to call the MTO to report them they finally sent the parts to the other shop I was dealing with. No way I was going to have them work on my bike after that!

As for Two Wheel, Jeff is a great guy to deal with. I bought my V Strom off him and I would gladly go back when I'm ready for something else.

You were better off avoiding Snow City. Last year I bought a used bike, 2009, from them and it was aweful! They 'certified' it even though it shouldn't have been. I ended up taking it to another shop and they verified that the bike should never had passed the safety. After a few phone calls and me threatening to call the MTO to report them they finally sent the parts to the other shop I was dealing with. No way I was going to have them work on my bike after that!

As for Two Wheel, Jeff is a great guy to deal with. I bought my V Strom off him and I would gladly go back when I'm ready for something else.
I totally agree,there service was terrible to say the least,charged me for work they didnt fix :(.

I have a recall on my gixxer750 that I wanted to fix. Can't get an early appointment. I guess it's been busy for them

Selling/buying a bike thats one thing.
They need you and they will do anything for you.
But try to deal with any warranty issue. Now that's when they don't need you anymore.

Selling/buying a bike thats one thing.
They need you and they will do anything for you.
But try to deal with any warranty issue. Now that's when they don't need you anymore.

They do get paid for warranty work by the manufacturer, just less.

Deleted.

I LOVE SNOW CITY. always been 100% with all my business.

Never had a problem with Snow City. Always greeted, always helped and always walked away happy.

Can't speak to their sales or service departments, but their parts department is by far the best that I have dealt with.

I am a long time SnowCity dissatisfied customer due to many bad service department experiences in the past, I gave them a shot again because they had the bike i wanted at a really good price and I figure every place deserves a 4th and 5th chance ;) and this is my opinion.

Their sales and parts department are very good, Mike the sales manager "ballboy" and Hans the sales guy are great, the Service Manager lady needs to be let go, once they do that and get a competent person, that place will be great over all.

This is my experience and may vary from others.

Last edited:
Bought a 2010 GSXR600 years ago from Mike at Snow City... Absolutely no issues. Good service all around.

He promptly responded to questions after sale and outside business hours.

I went in to buy an FJR myself and it was like pulling teeth to get any information or pricing.. brutal... bought a new Trophy from GP... they were more then happy to take my money....

Never dealt with them, but I will give a +1 to Mike for coming into this thread to address it.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom