Top Gear UK season 22 cancelled | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Top Gear UK season 22 cancelled

on the News last night...the reason for the punch was

because there was no food waiting after wrapping up the filming, it was a cold and miserable day and Clarkson was expecting to have a warm meal, instead there was nothing...

like what he couldn't have hit the nearest pub or restaurant and had a meal....it's not like he has to pay for it.....

Top Gear UK provides excellent entertainment (imo) the cars, the presenters, and rather unfiltered content. The guys voice their opinions and have taken heat many times for the things they have said/done. I like it, its one of the only shows that are resisting this politically correct BS we see everywhere else. Top Gear uk has won or have been nominated for multiple international awards. I'd be sad to see it go.

I used to watch the old top gear when both Vicky Butler and Tiff Neadell were part of the show. Yea the post break up top gear with Hammond and May were great but now it's getting boring. They are doing a lot more pointless challenges and less review. I find that Fifth gear is similar to what the old top gear used to be which is more about cars and less nonsense. Fifth gear do their version of challenges but its much more informative and useful. Plus I am a huge Tiff fan over Clarckson. Tiff and VBH are better drivers but Clarckson is a better entertainer.

Did they cancel just the remaining season or the entire show???

Last edited:
I used to watch the old top gear when both Vicky Butler and Tiff Neadell were part of the show. Yea the post break up top gear with Hammond and May were great but now it's getting boring. They are doing a lot more pointless challenges and less review. I find that Fifth gear is similar to what the old top gear used to be which is more about cars and less nonsense. Fifth gear do their version of challenges but its much more informative and useful. Plus I am a huge Tiff fan over Clarckson. Tiff and VBH are better drivers but Clarckson is a better entertainer.

Did they cancel just the remaining season or the entire show???

Just the last 3 episodes of this season.

This will all be sorted and ready to go for Season 23.

I've only seen maybe 20 episodes (including the last two current ones). It's my favourite car show and i do find it entertaining. Hell of a lot better than the US version.

One of the last episodes was in Canada. They shopped at Canadian Tire lmao definitely one of the best yet

what was one of the best? Episodes? What are you huffing?

It was nothing more than two pickup trucks climbing snowy trails after we were supposed to giggle how they were taking a long time to get to Hammond.

Vietnam special was great, The 4x4 challenge in South America was amazing, the Canadian one sucked.

One of the last episodes was in Canada. They shopped at Canadian Tire lmao definitely one of the best yet

Those episodes sucked, they do some -scripted event- and then we're supposed to giggle at -scripted event-

you cant have a multi year run with shows aired in 42? countries with a basic plot and have every show knock it out of the park. But even the suck shows are entertaining, scripted , a bit awkward sometimes, predictable. And entertainment.

It will be like two and a half men without Sheen if Clarkson stays gone.

Last edited:
The Argentina two part special already aired. It was aired before the regular Top Gear season started.

They dont need more fans or publicity. Its already one of the widely watched shows.

Season 22 is on Kickass.to up to episide 5

https://kickass.to/top-gear-tv6753/torrents/

Its stalled there. Could be truth to this or a media ploy to garner more fans before they air The Falkland Islands episode where they were pelted with stones and had to escape under heavy security.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ber-plates-Porsche-BBC-gagged-car-dealer.html

Top Gear US is on Kickass as well. The show pales in comparison tho.

Can Clarkson (all alone, without Top Gear) be as successful ever again?

The truth is that he has a good thing going, and it can last forever. He better take care of it.

If he leaves, every one loses: the show dies, and he will never have a job as good as this one.

You do realize that Clarkson is also an accomplished author and has published numerous books (most are just collections of his newspaper articles but still...), plus he also writes weekly newspaper / online articles for many, many companies and did so for many years before getting his gig on TV.

Top Gear is merely one of his income streams.

You do realize that Clarkson is also an accomplished author and has published numerous books (most are just collections of his newspaper articles but still...), plus he also writes weekly newspaper / online articles for many, many companies and did so for many years before getting his gig on TV.

Top Gear is merely one of his income streams.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2013/jul/16/jeremy-clarkson-top-gear-bbc-worldwide

Looks to me like he's been making at least £6m a year from the show. Not to mention that 8+ million payment for his stake a few years ago.

I don't care how many articles he writes, Top Gear must be %90+ of his total income.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2013/jul/16/jeremy-clarkson-top-gear-bbc-worldwide

Looks to me like he's been making at least £6m a year from the show. Not to mention that 8+ million payment for his stake a few years ago.

I don't care how many articles he writes, Top Gear must be %90+ of his total income.

And without the exposure he gets from Top Gear the other work would dry up pretty fast. If he does get the permanent boot he will need to get another like gig quickly. That likely won't be a problem...

And without the exposure he gets from Top Gear the other work would dry up pretty fast. If he does get the permanent boot he will need to get another like gig quickly. That likely won't be a problem...

Quickly? Why? Did he waste all his earnings on bangers and mash? If he can't walk away from the working world we're all toast.....

Quickly? Why? Did he waste all his earnings on bangers and mash? If he can't walk away from the working world we're all toast.....

What I meant is if wants to maintain his current earnings and celebrity. I am sure he has enough money to cost it out to the end and them some, not sure if his ego could take that. Too much time off will make the return to his current level very difficult.

Back
Top Bottom