Top Gear UK season 22 cancelled | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Top Gear UK season 22 cancelled

What I meant is if wants to maintain his current earnings and celebrity. I am sure he has enough money to cost it out to the end and them some, not sure if his ego could take that. Too much time off will make the return to his current level very difficult.

Oh, ok. I don't have access to that type of insider information, thanx.

NP, as long as you understand where you went wrong....

To my chagrin, predicting celebrity moves has proven a tough nut to crack. I always seem to make the commoners mistake of applying "what would I do." You can appreciate where the problem lies.

So todays UK news has the producer pretty sure his career days are numbered with the BBC, Clarkson will meet with the head of BBC scotland next week and has promised a full account, and according to some of his actual friends not "quoted acquaintance" , the mindset is he doesnt much care either way.
My guess is either way he'll be fine. He's 54, has been making millions for a few years, and has a very nice stable of cars and bikes. And houses.

My prediction is, HBO will pick him up and start similar show and evreyone will flock over. I certainly would move on and watch his new show.

Well they were in a tough spot. On one hand there are a large number of fan boys who crush on the guy. On the other hand he was drunk and punched a co-worker over something stupid.

It will be interesting if the other two guys continue to stand behind him. If they will continue with the show they should rotate the third host betwen a bunch of people and see who sticks. If they just hire someone outright he/she will always be the person that replaced Clarkson to all the crushing fan boys...

Personally I like him and the show but at the same time I think they made the only choice they could have, life goes on. If anyone one of us punched a co-worker like this we would all be gone.

The punching co-workers days are over. Technically you aren't even supposed to yell at people either. And drinking on the job is a big no no as well. Ya, they prolly had to get rid of him, I mean it's all about cya at this point. He will he missed but he will also be a has been which he hasn't been yet. Maybe a never was could fill his shoes. Variety is the spice of life.

Well they were in a tough spot. On one hand there are a large number of fan boys who crush on the guy. On the other hand he was drunk and punched a co-worker over something stupid.

It will be interesting if the other two guys continue to stand behind him. If they will continue with the show they should rotate the third host betwen a bunch of people and see who sticks. If they just hire someone outright he/she will always be the person that replaced Clarkson to all the crushing fan boys...

Personally I like him and the show but at the same time I think they made the only choice they could have, life goes on. If anyone one of us punched a co-worker like this we would all be gone.

Probably going to revamp the whole think, clean slate and all.
It'll never be the same. No one watched top gear to get reviews on new corolla's or how the bluetooth in the backseat works.
At least there are reruns.

and apparently the bidding war by other new suitors for Clarkson has already begun. He'll end up with a pay raise in all this.

Too bad. I did some production work with them in the US and enjoyed every minuite The BBC want to grow a set of balls.

He will turn up somewhere else on a bigger pay cheque.

Too bad. I did some production work with them in the US and enjoyed every minuite The BBC want to grow a set of balls.

He will turn up somewhere else on a bigger pay cheque.

They did grow some balls, that is why he is gone. He was drunk and assulted a co-worker, you can't do that where I work and if you can do it where you work well I am glad I do not work there! Now the police are investigating....

It took the balls to fire the golden goose. Specially with all the fan boys crushing on the guy.

I'm glad they stood up to him and fired his ***. He might be popular but that doesn't give him the right to do whatever he wants. That's called being a bully kids and just because you like the bully it doesn't make his actions right.

If the two other guys are going to stand by him because they are buddies then they are dumb. He's damaged goods just like how Charlie Sheen was. He went on to make his other show which hasn't even come close to being as popular as his last one. Clarkson will probably get another show maybe with the other two clowns, but it won't be anywhere as good as top gear.

If the two other guys are going to stand by him because they are buddies

Pretty sure that Clarkson wrote every single word that came out of their mouths on TG. They can't do it without him, not the same way anyway.

They did grow some balls, that is why he is gone. He was drunk and assulted a co-worker, you can't do that where I work and if you can do it where you work well I am glad I do not work there! Now the police are investigating....

It took the balls to fire the golden goose. Specially with all the fan boys crushing on the guy.

We have one of these http://www.elmirastoveworks.com/northstar/keg-fridges/ and a martini bar :) in M&E most people still live the Mad Men lifestyle :)

Pretty sure that Clarkson wrote every single word that came out of their mouths on TG. They can't do it without him, not the same way anyway.

Pretty much. I agree that it won't be the same.

I suspect that you might see the three of them turning up on something like BSKYB. SKY are beginning to do a lot of original programming and sowing up a lot of rights for sports type content with BT

Back
Top Bottom