Top Gear UK season 22 cancelled | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Top Gear UK season 22 cancelled

So I heard a rumour from a friend who works at the BBC that Clarkson, Hammond and May have all signed up for new show called "Change Gear" that will be a joint Netflix/Sky production. Wilman is also supposed to be on board.

It will be interesting to see where this goes if its true. Both BSKYB and Netflix are interested in investing in more original programming but can they capture the essence of what made Top Gear popular? They won't be able to have "The Stig" for example as effectively the BBC own that.

I think that this spells the end of Top Gear, or at least it will fade off into relative obscurity with old Top Gear re-runs remaining more popular. Kind of like 2 1/2 Men.

I really can't help think that this whole thing was planned by Clarkson, allowing him to walk off with very limited ability for the BBC to enforce his non-compete (if he has one) as the BBC effectively got rid of him.

If guy Martin gets on that show they are going to need subtitles. Love the guy, but it's hard to tell what he is saying half the time.

If guy Martin gets on that show they are going to need subtitles. Love the guy, but it's hard to tell what he is saying half the time.
That's what makes it entertaining

Don't be fooled by the Joey shtick. He's an avid racer.

Matt_le_blanc_motorcycle_racing.jpg

s780_GY5L0004.jpg

I thought he was retarded or something

I just heard this morning... that it was a female he hit/attacked..!?

If so, that changes what I think about him and the incident.

Last edited:
I just found out this morning... that it was a female he hit/attacked..!?

I dont agree. We live in an "equal" society where women are equal to men in everything that benefits them and so it shoudlnt matter who is on the receiving end of any kind of violence. This whole idea that its more justified to hit men than women is outdated.
EIther we are equals or we are not.

Thats said, unprovoked violence is never ok regardless of gender.

I just heard this morning... that it was a female he hit/attacked..!?

Don't know where you heard that, but this was the guy he allegedly assaulted:

_88421397_tymon1_976bbc.jpg

Thats said, unprovoked violence is never ok regardless of gender.

Conventional wisdom in the manisphere (mgtow, mra, pua) and in family court is that women are children. Hit away. (<----joke) But hey......

I find it amusing.

They are filming the last show of the season. He hits the guy. The guy doesn't report him. Clarkson reports himself. Gets fired but works in a clause that renders his non-compete null and void. Ends up with a new show on Amazon Prime that his production company owns and where he gets a huge raise with a share in the royalties and residuals.

There is something just too convenient about that :)

It said it on cp24, but they since changed it.
Oh kk haha i was kidding anyway. Just because every day on CBC there's a story about some female victim and some monster male who is threatening our society.
That was more of a joke on CBC lol

Conventional wisdom in the manisphere (mgtow, mra, pua) and in family court is that women are children. Hit away. (<----joke) But hey......
Exactly. When it comes to rights they want to have it all but women are never responsible for their own actions. Anyway, i wont hijack this thread. Its about that lovely Clarkson fellow! Miss the show and cant wait for Amazon to bring out his new series.

I find it amusing.

They are filming the last show of the season. He hits the guy. The guy doesn't report him. Clarkson reports himself. Gets fired but works in a clause that renders his non-compete null and void. Ends up with a new show on Amazon Prime that his production company owns and where he gets a huge raise with a share in the royalties and residuals.

There is something just too convenient about that :)

Nothing to see here. All on the up-and-up. Chip Chip. Cheerio.

Don't be fooled by the Joey shtick. He's an avid racer.

Matt_le_blanc_motorcycle_racing.jpg

s780_GY5L0004.jpg

Matt LeBlanc I have no issues with. It's the other guy. Chris Evans.

Hard to listen to a guy talk about cars when his hobby is buying Ferrari's and painting them all white.

What kind of sicko buys Ferrari's and paints them all white?!?!

Back
Top Bottom