Bethany 2015 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bethany 2015

I don't consider myself a fair weather rider, but 150km in -4C just to start the ride seems rough.

I think I'm out... don't really feel like busting out all my heated gear with nowhere to put it later on in the day.

Seriously need to fix my windscreen from pushing all the air to my neck as well... getting some serious buffeting lol

So who's riding there tomorrow? I'm on the fence, will be freezing and I'm in Mississauga so 1.5h of chilled bones before I even get to Port Perry.

Im on the fence too, 12C in the afternoon though... guess ill just judge it in the morning.

Well I was wrong. It's not -4 it's -10C. Definitely not going :)

I drove by Haugans on my way to GP today and there were many trucks/trailers parked there.

The pics on ODSC indicate a lot of riders showed up, which is part of the reason I didn't. I like riding with 2 to 4 people that I know rather than large groups.

I've got the tracks though... so on a nice warm day when the mud has dried up a bit more I will go check out the ride.

IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2348.jpg

The pics on ODSC indicate a lot of riders showed up, which is part of the reason I didn't. I like riding with 2 to 4 people that I know rather than large groups.

I've got the tracks though... so on a nice warm day when the mud has dried up a bit more I will go check out the ride.

IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2348.jpg
If it's on a weekday I'm for the ride.

As it's always been, it was a blast. I say that because I was one of the first. I would have hated to be behind all those, lol.

Back
Top Bottom