How do you deal with racist/close-minded people? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How do you deal with racist/close-minded people?

For many years white people have been scolded and conditioned (North America anyway) that you need to be politically correct, racism is bad, and all that other fun stuff. Other cultures didn't go through this type of conditioning so they kept their prejudiced views. Now with the world becoming a more and more mixed society (Europe for instance) the racism is coming out. Poland is fairly racist but with more and more various races coming there for work then they are slowly becoming more tolerant.

When I spent some time in Turkey I couldn't believe how 'racist' they were against their own people who were in a lower caste. But it is what it is.

As for dealing with racist people, I just don't bother because they have their views and you have yours and you'll never win that type of argument (tried many times and failed).

I find that non white races are more racist against each other. From the darkness of your skin to the caste you are born in your society they really look down upon each other.

I find white people self hate more than anyone for being hateful towards other races or lack thereof. Also, the subset of white trash people and non-white trash people definitely want to always fight each other.

I am far from a racist, imo, but I am guilty of being a "stereotypist". Sometimes those stereotypes are based on race, but sometimes not.

Chinese guys like Hondas

Polish guys like sausage

Fat Italian guys like to eat pasta and ride purple crusiers

Edit: Actually, I may be racist... If you are a part of the human race, there is a good chance I don't like you.
Also racist against foot races, my obesity is opposed to them.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
According to most people that know me, they think I'm racist. I make jokes at my own race and others.

To me, someone needs to want or wish harm to come to someone or some people because of their race to be racist.

I may make jokes, but I will be on the front line to help anyone that has harm coming to them because of their race.

Im a misanthrope. I hate all of you equally.

Fu**ers

I find Chinese people the most racist, but it's pretty rare that I go to Chinese restaurants to eat. Black people seem the second most racist but I don't hang around Jane and Finch and white people I find the least racist. White people seem to be really nice to me all the time.
Uhhh, that's because you're white??

It is scary some of the people in the world. There is a GTAM member who blamed the parents of the 150 children who were butchered by Islamic extremists and who said that the Charlie Hebo attacks were "understandable". What do you do with people like that?

Last edited:
Example of racism in Canada:

Man to store employee- "Excuse me, what isle is the Polish sausage in?"
Employee- "Are you Polish?"
Man- "What the hell does that have to do with anything? I'm Polish because I like Polish sausage? I'm an Italian if I like pasta? I guess I'm Chinese if I'm looking for the Chinese food? Is that right?
Employee- No.
Man- Then why the hell did you ask me if I'm Polish?
Employee- "This is the Home Depot".

Example of racism in Canada:

Man to store employee- "Excuse me, what isle is the Polish sausage in?"
Employee- "Are you Polish?"
Man- "What the hell does that have to do with anything? I'm Polish because I like Polish sausage? I'm an Italian if I like pasta? I guess I'm Chinese if I'm looking for the Chinese food? Is that right?
Employee- No.
Man- Then why the hell did you ask me if I'm Polish?
Employee- "This is the Home Depot".

I'm offended by this joke....

According to most people that know me, they think I'm racist. I make jokes at my own race and others.

To me, someone needs to want or wish harm to come to someone or some people because of their race to be racist.

I may make jokes, but I will be on the front line to help anyone that has harm coming to them because of their race.

Harm can come from verbal means. If you've been put down all your life because of race, gender etc your skin can get pretty thin.

It is scary some of the people in the world. There is a GTAM member who blamed the parents of the 150 children who were butchered by Islamic extremists and who said that the Charlie Hebo attacks were "understandable". What do you do with people like that?

That's already been covered and explained. Are you scary too? Why ratchet up the bs? It's not helpful.

What do you do with people who distort?

I think the offence felt by Muslims towards the cartoons was understandable if I were to put myself in their shoes. That is not the same as saying that I think the killings were "understandable" or an acceptable response to an understandable offence.

Now how will you choose to twist my words out of context?

What do you do with people who distort?

I think the offence felt by Muslims towards the cartoons was understandable if I were to put myself in their shoes. That is not the same as saying that I think the killings were "understandable" or an acceptable response to an understandable offence.

Now how will you choose to twist my words out of context?

Interesting... I was not referring to you at all.

Edit: While I may not agree with everything you have to say you are probably the last person on here I would suggest as being racist or close minded.

Last edited:
Actually, those examples are not exactly racist (example, Muslim is not a race, etc).

What you wrote is actually examples of extremism. But you are right, it happens sometimes... even in Canada.

Bigotry.

Back
Top Bottom