the 'Watch' | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

the 'Watch'

Look ... right now, Apple could make a car or motorcycle and there will be people lining up and ordering just based on blue prints .... the company is carrying unbelievable momentum and it seems to be less and less about whether anyone else has a better product. They will sell whatever they make or come up with.

It will be fascinating to watch, not so much Tissot fighting them on the watch market, but rather VW, Chrysler, Ford, Honda to discredit their ability to make something else than a gadget (all Apple has made so far is gadgets .... easy to live without if I really wanted to). Which a car would be one of the things in mind ....

Ostensibly this is Apple reaching out to the same people who will adorn themselves with a $10K "normal" watch. While I don't personally think those are any more appealing than Apple's version, a big problem with Apple's watch is that in about five years it will only be worth about whatever the value of its base metals are. A regular fancy watch retains value. Anybody who would seriously think about dropping $10K+ on it has to keep in mind Apple traditionally only supports their products for around three years - my iPhone 4 was carried for a whole extra year but was cut off last September. You might as well be buying ten thousand dollar underwear.

Eggs-actly. Dropping 10-large on something that will be obsolete in a year or two (whenever the next "edition" is released)...
Smart watches, correction, $10,000 smart watches are for those that lack the smarts.

i-pity-da-fool-300x237.jpg

I own and love my macbook, and would buy another one in a heartbeat,

but this right here, is puuuuuuure gold.... :lol:

[video=youtube;KHZ8ek-6ccc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHZ8ek-6ccc[/video]

Back
Top Bottom