Which generators? | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Which generators?

Was at costo today and the Champion 3,250/4,000 watt generator is on sale for $350. Thats $90 off the regular price.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Checked the website and it's not 350, but with shipping included a pretty awesome price for a 'power outage' backup to keep core things running - thanks for the heads up.

Its $349.99 in the store, the price you saw is the online price which includes shipping.

Was at costo today and the Champion 3,250/4,000 watt generator is on sale for $350.

The Champion generator will sound twice as loud as the Hondas.

3O2bTPY.png

back at costco again and the champoon 3250/4000 is now 289.99 on sale. That 150 off the reg. price.
note: this is the instore price.

back at costco again and the champoon 3250/4000 is now 289.99 on sale. That 150 off the reg. price.
note: this is the instore price.

Note: that generator is loud as ****

Finalized arrangements to buy a next to new Briggs & Stratton inverter generator from a friend of mine...
Should pick it up next week.

Otherwise, not on a track bike, but picked up a Yamaha FZ6r for a friend, got new rubber installed, took off all the fairings (the nose is a PITA!!) cleaned up the really bad "HEY LOOK AT ME I'M COOL" light wiring, new brake pads, cleaned off most of the winterizing oil the previous owner sprayed all over it (D'OH!!!) - still have a bit to go... then put it all back together and drop it off for a safety.

deal alert.... Honda 2000 inverter. $300 off for a limited time....

yeah, its cost more than the Champion, but hey, its a Honda. :)

http://powerequipment.honda.ca/generators/inverter-series/eu2000i

Not sure that's as big a deal as they're making it out to be, I've seen it priced in that range at some places without being "on sale".

But, they are kickass little generators, I had one for a few years. Sold it to fund the purchase of a horse trailer, still got $1K for it used.

Back
Top Bottom