Things I Say While Driving | GTAMotorcycle.com

Things I Say While Driving

Fr33On2Wh33ls

Me: F*ck you, Oh. F*ck. You.

Me: What the f*ck are you doing. What. The ****. Are you doing.

Me: NICE BLINKER ASSH*LE

Me: Good luck in the slow lane there, bud.

Me: Why the F*CK are we not even going the speed limit. Why.

Me: Lolol your car is a piece of sh*t

Me: If I miss my green light because of you...

Me: You're gonna cut me off?

Me: Why are you going 10 km/hr slower then the speed limit, move over!

Me: Sh*t is that a cop? No.

Me: Sh*t THAT is a cop.

Me: Nope, roof rack.

Ibtt
nuff said

B T S T

(been there, said that)

You forgot the :

*HONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNK*

Ususally preceded by the "REEAALLLY? are you for realll?"

Apparently I say things I don't remember saying...according to my dash cam playback.

Its amusing to say the least.

Last edited:
I'm almost ashamed to admit this but on occasion I will scream "DONT NOT GO!!!" repeatedly. I try not to do that with the windows down.

I'm almost ashamed to admit this but on occasion I will scream "DONT NOT GO!!!" repeatedly. I try not to do that with the windows down.

So you want them to go?

You are PG13 compared to what I say. Also massive amounts of death threats are given to people.

Me: F*ck you, Oh. F*ck. You.

Me: What the f*ck are you doing. What. The ****. Are you doing.

Me: NICE BLINKER ASSH*LE

Me: Good luck in the slow lane there, bud.

Me: Why the F*CK are we not even going the speed limit. Why.

Me: Lolol your car is a piece of sh*t

Me: If I miss my green light because of you...

Me: You're gonna cut me off?

Me: Why are you going 10 km/hr slower then the speed limit, move over!

Me: Nope, roof rack.

Have you guys noticed the new undercover cars? Subaru Legacy, in normal rental car trim (saw one black and one silver), regular alloys on them and no rooftop lights or markings of any kind. The cherries and blueberries are hidden inside the headlights and tail lights, so you wont notice till you get lit up! couldnt snap a pick in time, but im going to try to get a pic.

Yes, seize the moment!

I just find that confusing, if you yelled that at me I would wonder "does this guy want me to go?" or "is this guy mildly retarded or just stupid, why is he using a double negative?"

I just find that confusing, if you yelled that at me I would wonder "does this guy want me to go?" or "is this guy mildly retarded or just stupid, why is he using a double negative?"

Exactamundo, that's why I indicated being almost ashamed to admit doing that. But it makes sense to me. The offence is "not going" when the driver has ample opportunity. So I have to scream "Don't not go"

Back
Top Bottom