shipping motorcycle to California, need some recommendations | GTAMotorcycle.com

shipping motorcycle to California, need some recommendations

Pan

I will be doing an internship down in Palo Alto for a couple of month and I'm planning on bringing my bike down there. I did some research but I'm looking see if anyone has had a motorcycle shipped down to the states before and also if anyone has any recommendations to some good reputable shippers.

- Price is not that big of a issue, but trying to keep it below $800/900
- I also checked out the new Air Canada shipping option, but it doesn't ship to Cali?? (Maybe i read it wrong)
- I am okay with either shipping from gta area to Cali OR ride down to buffalo or something and then ship it Cali, both are okay (for this case, anyone know any good shippers down in buffalo area?)

never done anything like this before so thanks in advance for the help

My buddy WheelieBoy will probably chime in but if he doesn't....

Just buy a bike there. He got a 250 rode around 4-5 months then sold it for $200 less than what he bought it for. Definitely beats renting or shipping...

Fly it to Vancouver and ride it down the PCH

My flight is being paid for by the company, unable to take a detour
Also, I don't mind shipping it. So I'm not looking to buy one down there.

Last edited:
If you have troubles finding one, shoot me a PM. I picked up all the bike transporter-pamphlets from the bike show, and have the whole lot stashed away on the other side of town.. none of their details have been retained in memory.

why not call them ?

they fly to San Jose, that should get you close enough ?

Did you know that Air Canada can also ship your motorcycle?

This convenient service is available from Montréal, Toronto and Vancouver to multiple destinations around the world.

When your travel is booked with Air Canada, you'll benefit from a special rate for your motorcycle.

FIND OUT MORE

For more information on shipping your motorcycle with Air Canada Cargo, please contact us:

MONTRÉAL: 1-800-361-2159 yulff.lcacc@aircanada.ca
TORONTO: 1-800-387-4865 yyzff.acconnect@aircanada.ca

Last edited:
OK, so I called....them...I was curious..

Cannot fly directly to San Jose, as their bigger planes do not go there, so you have to fly to Los Angeles - LAX and then its a couple hours of riding to your destination, roughly...

Cost was based on bike dimensions being 90" long X 38" wide X 54" high, yes this is a big bike....LOL but it should cover just about anything...

and the price - $1188.00 all inclusive

hope this helps

Crap, I did not ask if that was one way or return......ahhhh I ain't calling back.....call the 1-800 number and I picked option 4, spoke with Nathan....

Back
Top Bottom