Hello from the Eastern Burbs | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hello from the Eastern Burbs

Socketman66

Hey Gang.

I'm just getting back on the road after a long absence. Rode on the street and in the dirt when I was young, and then switched to dirt only for a number of years. Competed in some endures and hare scrambles for a couple of years. Had no bikes for a while and then picked up a few classics from the 70's to keep me occupied in the garage in the winter. Time and motivation made the restoration projects drag on so I decided that it was time to get back riding. I just picked up a 2014 Triumph Thruxton an now I'm eagerly awaiting the end of winter. I'm looking forward to hitting the twisties on a sunny Sunday afternoon once again. Wohoo!!!

I've been a lurker on the GTAM forum on and off over the years, but now that I'll actually be back riding, I thought it was time to sign up.

A big thank you to all of the members of GTAM for their participation. In this global age of the internet, it's great to read comments and stories from local riders.

This is just my first post, but I'll try to attach a picture of the bike here. Sorry for the crappy pic, but I need the weather to cheer up before I can get the bike out of the garage for some proper shots.

Cheers.

Attachments

• Delivery_Day_1.jpg
    Delivery_Day_1.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 48
Welcome! Nice bike ?
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

welcome. Nice bike!

Thanks Kiwi. I'm quite excited as this is the first brand new street bike I've owned, so I won't have to be constantly wrenching on it. :).

Cheers. :eek:ccasion5:

Back
Top Bottom