Another Politician found guilty. Disgusting. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Another Politician found guilty. Disgusting.

Only politicians who wave their rights to immunity from prosecution should be voted for... I am sure some sorta mechanism can be developed to allow aspiring politicians to sign a waiver when they file their nominations.

I agree 100%. The sad part is I see no change, it looks like the leadership front runner is Patrick Brown, looking at his resume... he has never had an adult job. He went to a very expensive religious private school. He has not stepped down from Parliament (he is an MP) while he is seaking the Ontario leadership, not even a leave of absence... basically collecting tax payers dollars to apply for a new job (even Olivia Chow stepped down). He votes pro-life. He has never held a minister position, even with Harper's weak bench.... that is as good as it gets.

Looks like the Liberals are safe.... very sad.

I hope you are not serious, but I suspect you are with the PCs.

I thought Flaherty's wife, Christine Elliot , would take this easily... apparently I don't quite get the voting members of the PC party.

Only politicians who wave their rights to immunity from prosecution should be voted for... I am sure some sorta mechanism can be developed to allow aspiring politicians to sign a waiver when they file their nominations.

What makes you think that acquiring office comes with immunity to prosecution? The title of this thread is "another politician found guilty" and that implies that the same fate befell others.

This particular politician was prosecuted and did plead guilty to charges. No "waiver" was needed.

I hope you are not serious, but I suspect you are with the PCs.

I thought Flaherty's wife, Christine Elliot , would take this easily... apparently I don't quite get the voting members of the PC party.

The sad part is I am serious, it is looking more and more like this guy is going to win the leadership. It boggles my mind how a political party can be so out of touch with why they lost. They basically blame Hudak 100% and think for some odd reason this guy is not just like Hudak...

At least they are consistent, I will gove them that... Looks like Wynne has the job for as long as she wants it, a very sad state of affairs for Ontario.

Back
Top Bottom