Motorcycle Spring Show - March 21 to 22nd | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Spring Show - March 21 to 22nd

Crackberry

Site Supporter
yep

Maybe. Just got this email:

This year's show will feature a new Motorcycle Pickers Market area for vendors with used and hard-to-find parts for American, British, European and Japanese motorcycles, as well as used motorcycles, memorabilia and collectibles. Peter Derry, Show Manager of the SPRINGSHOW, states that, "We became aware of a sudden need for a venue for these vendors to sell their stockpiles of used parts. We know that our audience is looking for this 'impossible to find' stuff and have created a dedicated area where they can pick through the vast selection to their heart's content." Some of these vendors have been with the Show since the beginning but now, as the only indoor Show with a Pickers area, the number of vendors has quadrupled.

They used to have tables with people's garage contents but that disappeared due to rising booth prices. Looks like it's coming back.

Maybe. Just got this email:

This year's show will feature a new Motorcycle Pickers Market area for vendors with used and hard-to-find parts for American, British, European and Japanese motorcycles, as well as used motorcycles, memorabilia and collectibles. Peter Derry, Show Manager of the SPRINGSHOW, states that, "We became aware of a sudden need for a venue for these vendors to sell their stockpiles of used parts. We know that our audience is looking for this 'impossible to find' stuff and have created a dedicated area where they can pick through the vast selection to their heart's content." Some of these vendors have been with the Show since the beginning but now, as the only indoor Show with a Pickers area, the number of vendors has quadrupled.

They used to have tables with people's garage contents but that disappeared due to rising booth prices. Looks like it's coming back.

X2 Maybe.
Wasn't planning on it, but just might. Not like I think I'll find something awesome at a great price that I can't already source online but if nothing else an indoor pickers market of rare/vintage parts would be an experience in itself.
We'll see what that weekend has in store for me. Might end up having to work all weekend. F*c|<ing hope not though as the weather should be turning around by then according to weather networks monthly forecast.

My wife is going to Frozen on Ice with the ladies on my side of the family, so it looks like greasy food and motorcycle show for me and my sons.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

I gather the new 2015 models WILL be on display at this show unlike the one in January? Has anyone been to both events in the past and if so, can you tell me what the difference between the two is?

I gather the new 2015 models WILL be on display at this show unlike the one in January? Has anyone been to both events in the past and if so, can you tell me what the difference between the two is?

That was the Feb show where manufacturers showcase the new bikes. I'm going to guess they will be here too but traditionally the feb show is where all the bikes are. I will go to the march show have a look this year.

i just hope i can score some deals on gear!

If it was a cheap entrance fee & warm then I might go

^ on one you save $3 on the other $4? lol

Last edited:
Both are on the site. The 3 dollars off is on the top and the 4 dollars off is on the left side. What's the difference???

haha no one get too excited about the upcoming show!

I have seen more enthusiasm at a cattle auction :)

Is Bluestreak Racing usually at this show or should i just order from their website? Do they usually have a spring sale I should hold out a few weeks-month for?

Back
Top Bottom