Insuring 2 bikes | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Insuring 2 bikes

hey Im 23 with one ticket, live in markham i bought my first bike honda cbr 600f4i 2 weeks ago and got insurance with statefarm for 300dollars a month, and everything was good. I called today to insure my second bike honda cbr 600RR and the agent said that they cant insure my second bike and that i would have to cancel the current bike policy to insure the second bike. I told them it was for pleasure use, and they did not insure the second bike. What can I possibly say to insure the second bike ? SF gave me the best quotes so i would want to stay with SF. Would I have to try another agent ? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

That's because both your bikes are virtually the same and the insurance company suspects fraud.
As in you planning to lend your bike to other people.

Call Cornerstone. I used them for 5 years and they have never asked too many questions when I was taking bikes on and off.

I just want to know what he does to have the $$ to pay the $300 + what it's gonna cost for the RR at 23!
"His wife would.love to tools user the tree. You know, user the tree. To tools." Inreb, via Professor

RBC was the worst for standalone bike policy for me man. I didn't even bother asking about car or condo insurance. They wanted $2,500 for KLR650 and VFR800 which is crazy.

Intact - $1,454
Desjardins - $1,672
TD - $1,898
RBC - $2,505

Liability only. 1 mil. No condo or auto discount.
Clean record, over 30, SW Mississauga.

From my personal experience no one gave me a better car premium than Belair. Desjardins was a half decent option because they insure cars and bikes while Belair doesn't.

I have yet to try Allstate and RiderPlus.

rbc offers one of the better condo or home insurance out there. For motorcycles not so much as they don't specialize in that hence why their prices are higher. I think it's a strategic way of not wanting the motorcycle business. It's just there because they can offer it.

Back
Top Bottom