looking for a ballpark quote... budgetary reasons | GTAMotorcycle.com

looking for a ballpark quote... budgetary reasons

vmax98

Hi... the last time I got insurance it was with icbc in bc... however I used to live and ride in ontario in the early 2000s.. and I remember having to pay 4k my first year and 5k the second.

With the upcoming season upon us... if someone could just give me an idea of a rate to expect... so I can be sure to have the full year ready....

My stats... clean record m1 obtained Jan/15 and M2 with the course in April. I will buy the policy once I have taken the course and have my M2. 28 years old. Suzuki 800 intruder. (my icbc or previous insurance does not count to experience because both time I had to restart the m1/class 7)

Just looking to see whether I should save 2 k 3k 4k or more? I'm scared. Hold me.

Thanks

Sell the 800 and get a 125. But likely about the same as you were paying here before 4 - 5 K

Hi... the last time I got insurance it was with icbc in bc... however I used to live and ride in ontario in the early 2000s.. and I remember having to pay 4k my first year and 5k the second.

With the upcoming season upon us... if someone could just give me an idea of a rate to expect... so I can be sure to have the full year ready....

My stats... clean record m1 obtained Jan/15 and M2 with the course in April. I will buy the policy once I have taken the course and have my M2. 28 years old. Suzuki 800 intruder. (my icbc or previous insurance does not count to experience because both time I had to restart the m1/class 7)

Just looking to see whether I should save 2 k 3k 4k or more? I'm scared. Hold me.

Thanks

Lol already got quoted with an m2 via an insurance company not riders plus for 2400... just was hoping for less. Must say helpful forUm. If I ever get genital warts I'll be sure to come back and ask for advice.

Lol already got quoted with an m2 via an insurance company not riders plus for 2400... just was hoping for less. Must say helpful forUm. If I ever get genital warts I'll be sure to come back and ask for advice.

In case anyone else wants to know just got quoted 1100 from statefarm... if I switch my car over... thanks anyway... tits on a boar hog that is all.

Lol already got quoted with an m2 via an insurance company not riders plus for 2400... just was hoping for less. Must say helpful forUm. If I ever get genital warts I'll be sure to come back and ask for advice

Honestly??
You're asking for an insurance quote on a motorcycle forum?
Nobody knows anything about you, where you live, your driving history, what type of coverage you want, and you want a ballpark price?
Did you think the members have access to a quoting system?
Please tell me this was a joke.....

Yes but did you get a quote on your car from other insurers?? There are MANY posts here where others have gotten a decent bike quote if they took their car to SF. But SF was about DOUBLE on the car of other insurers so there is no real savings overall. But hey were all just tits on a boar so what do we know.. Good luck

In case anyone else wants to know just got quoted 1100 from statefarm... if I switch my car over... thanks anyway... tits on a boar hog that is all.

Last edited:
Honestly??
You're asking for an insurance quote on a motorcycle forum?
Nobody knows anything about you, where you live, your driving history, what type of coverage you want, and you want a ballpark price?
Did you think the members have access to a quoting system?
Please tell me this was a joke.....

This.

Back
Top Bottom