Are we crazy? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Are we crazy?

nobbie48

Site Supporter
Should I get collision? Should I use synthetic oil? Should I get more bling for the bike? All big discussions.

But your long term health and income means nothing??? The watered down standard coverage is crap.

"The following is the summary of the abysmal percentage of policyholders that have purchased optional coverage, by choice or through ignorance of the availability of the optional coverage:

Increased death and funeral – 4.76 per cent
Increased income replacement ($600) – 0.26 per cent
Increased income replacement ($800) – 0.13 per cent
Increased income replacement ($1,000) – 0.17 per cent
Increased medical and rehabilitation to $100,000 – 1.31 per cent
Increased attendant care to $72,000 – 1.22 per cent
Increased medical and rehabilitation to $1.1 million and increased attendant care to $1.07 million – 1.04 per cent
Caregiver, housekeeping and home maintenance – 0.64 per cent
Dependent care benefit – 0.25 per cent
Indexation – 0.29 per cent
Ontario Policy Change Form (OPCF) 48 – Added Coverage to Offset Tort Deductibles – 0.19 per cent"

Can't afford the rates we are getting hosed for now, and you expect everyone to add all that........who the heck can afford it.....

All that used to be included and you were more or less covered, now they stripped it all away, and if you want to really ensure your covered, PAY for it.......

Insurance Companies,,,,,,legalized extortionists......

It usually costs peanuts to opt for those levels of coverage... which really begs what was the point of reducing them was in the first place

It usually costs peanuts to opt for those levels of coverage... which really begs what was the point of reducing them was in the first place

Exactly. I can buy a million dollars of accident benefits for less than the collision on the bike. If I'm crippled for life I need medical coverage not chrome and plastic.

Back
Top Bottom