Dyno Tuners in the GTA | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dyno Tuners in the GTA

EaZ8

who is the best dynotuner around?
Bazzaz system, full exhaust.

im leaning towards riders (as usual) but would like some opinions.

are they all basically on par with each other? if so im just going to go to riders. i do all my own work on the bike so its never been in their shop but i get 90% of my parts from them for the bikes i work on.
i think riders is $300 for a tune, is that normal?

are they all basically on par with each other? if so im just going to go to riders. i do all my own work on the bike so its never been in their shop but i get 90% of my parts from them for the bikes i work on.
i think riders is $300 for a tune, is that normal?

May be on par for price, but Riders Choice has the only Bazzaz Principia Dynomometer in the GTA, possibly Ontario. It's supposed to be the shnitz for performance gains.

http://www.bazzaz.net/index.php/why-side

May be on par for price, but Riders Choice has the only Bazzaz Principia Dynomometer in the GTA, possibly Ontario. It's supposed to be the shnitz for performance gains.

http://www.bazzaz.net/index.php/why-side

well that makes me very happy.
to be dead honest its the only shop i want to go to, but just wanted some feedback on other options. considering im running a Bazzaz i guess thats the place to go.

im going to ask if i can hook up a gopro or 2 and tape it.
my headers get here late march, im going to run 2 tanks through stock headers, then change the headers and plugs and wheel her over.

im going to talk to the tech and see if the 07 ecu mod is better than running the 09 ecu with the z-bomb or if i should just see what new ecu software would cost....i have both options sitting in my garage...

I had my 1000 done at Champion after a few recommendations for them (and wait list for the other shop closest to me in this list was at least a month). First time having my bike dyno'd so I can't really comment on whether it was a good job but the dyno graph makes me think some power was left at the table. Anyone else have any experience with them?

I had my 1000 done at Champion after a few recommendations for them (and wait list for the other shop closest to me in this list was at least a month). First time having my bike dyno'd so I can't really comment on whether it was a good job but the dyno graph makes me think some power was left at the table. Anyone else have any experience with them?

Well a Dyno is only relative to itself so for you to know what hp/tq you should be at you'd have to compare your bike to another with a similar setup on that Dyno. You want to see a nice smooth afr graph with no major dips/spikes and a bike that rides nicely with no major on/off throttle hiccups or flat spots in the power. What you gain from the tune should be more of a concern than the overal numbers.

I see guys claiming 20-30 more hp on the same bike as mine with less mods but it's a different Dyno so they're numbers mean nothing except bragging rights at timmys.

Back
Top Bottom