Bike and breakfast | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike and breakfast

Trigger

Hey out there , I have a full furnished apt. That sleeps 6 , has full kitchen ,3 piece bath, living room with tv and all comforts of home. Secure parking,walking distance to beach,bar,restaurants and more. It's located on lake dr Jackson's pt. Hundreds of bikes pass daily in summer and was wondering If you think there would be a market for renting to bikers like our selfs ,price per night would be very reasonable . Would like your input on the idea. Thanks for your time

Practically all of those bikers are only an hour or 2 from home.

Last edited:
+1 making it a full B+B is your best bet. Lots of biker travel forums have something similar to ADV. Bikers offering other bikers a shower and spot to camp or a couch, etc. already.

In all honesty, if there was a private semi-detached on airbnb anywhere near your location, I'd choose that one vs outside/underground parking.

I rode 9 hours (lots of stops for sights) to Ottawa late autumn last year, and riding through a final 2 hours in rain and 5*C, straight into a warm, detached garage was fap-worthy. I probably spent 10 minutes on the ground with the door down. The overnight storage security was certainly welcomed. Left all my top/side bags + dripping wet gear outside, declothed, and headed straight to the shower.

And that was for $60/night, with the best airbnb hosts I've ever had. Hot dinner, breakfast, and in an interior-designed townhouse.

Last edited:
Yes I too have a shop to lock bikes in , and I'm not limiting to bikers as I rent to ice fisherman and snowmobilers in winter and will also have summer fisherman as well. I know most people are within a hour or two but I figured they may come up for the day and relax at the beach maybe hit a patio bar or what ever stay the night and Head out the next day fresh! Most my fisherman are only hour away and are all friends now!

If you offer an evening bbq cookout... disregard everything I said before. Where do I sign up? haha

Back
Top Bottom