Psychology thesis assistance, volunteers needed: females who are single | GTAMotorcycle.com

Psychology thesis assistance, volunteers needed: females who are single

Isis

Site Supporter
Hello Motorcycle community.

I am working on my thesis for my psychology degree and I need some volunteers who are female and consider themselves single to take a quick 20 minute online survey.

If anyone wouldn't mind helping me out just post here and I will send you the link.

Thank you for your time.

:)

Hey doll! Long time no see.

Not single but send me the link and I can get a few on it.

Hope all is well

I don't know with a user name like that,mod or not sounds like some kind of recruitment drive.

What a coincidence, Im also looking for single females... for my thesis...

Send pics via pm.

I don't know with a user name like that,mod or not sounds like some kind of recruitment drive.

bwahahaha Took me a little time to get the connection. Since Isis has been here longer than ISIS has existed I didn't get it at first.

Good one.

bwahahaha Took me a little time to get the connection. Since Isis has been here longer than ISIS has existed I didn't get it at first.

Good one.
The word Isis has been around over 3000 years.......it's the name of an Egyptian mother goddess. It was also a very kick ***, and very influential, (and one of my favorite) metal band before they broke up about 4-5 years ago.

but Isis is more fun than ISIS/ISIL.... Still have yer pinky bike?

I'll hop on the bandwagon too...single females wanted for....

geez....never mind.

A good joke gone over heads

The word Isis has been around over 3000 years.......it's the name of an Egyptian mother goddess. It was also a very kick ***, and very influential, (and one of my favorite) metal band before they broke up about 4-5 years ago.

Nothing can touch Oceanic and Panopticon. Shame I can't wear my tshirt in public anymore lmao

Nothing can touch Oceanic and Panopticon. Shame I can't wear my tshirt in public anymore lmao

I actually like ITAOT and Wavering Radiant just as much but I'm a bit biased since I got into the band when ITAOT came out and I picked it up on CD, listened to to it about a million times, and became obsessed. Palms is ok but it's not ISIS. I miss this band a lot. Glad I saw them live before they broke up.

Back
Top Bottom