classic car insurance | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

classic car insurance

Insurance wasn't always as stupid as it is now. In 1992 I bought my first car, a 1977 cutlass supreme with a 350cu " penned the '350 rocket'. That was the most comfortable car I've ever driven - just as comfortable as my dad's old Cadillac brougham - not a bump in the road could be felt.

My insurance was cheap at $300/year, it was the gasoline that 4-barrel carb sucked back that made me broke.

Any pics of that beauty?

I am with Silver Wheels & only pay $524.00 per year, sounds high but I consider it pretty cheap for a 30 year old car that was appraised at 50K

I am with Silver Wheels & only pay $524.00 per year, sounds high but I consider it pretty cheap for a 30 year old car that was appraised at 50K
Let's play the guessing game!

Buick?

Any pics of that beauty?

I thought I had an old pic somewhere... i.e. actual picture that hasn't been scanned to digital yet. No idea where it is at the moment.

Anyway, my car looked like this except it was burgundy and instead of the Olds wheels I had chrome cragers.

1977_beige_oldsmobile_cutlass_supreme_brougham_with_sport_package_for_sale_in_au_6960055421803688891.jpg

You don't see those older cutlass' around anymore...nice wheels!

Back
Top Bottom