10 Things New Drivers Were Afraid to Ask Bikers | GTAMotorcycle.com

10 Things New Drivers Were Afraid to Ask Bikers

BrownBrady

Just having some fun with my camera. :D I noticed that the Ontario Driver's Handbook (Canada) does not provide enough information to new drivers about how to share the road with motorcycles. In this video dedicated to new drivers, I explain 10 things new drivers didn't know about bikers like why do riders ride on one side of the lane and why our turn signals remain flashing.

[video=youtube;D0GkXUfsjj4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0GkXUfsjj4[/video]

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0GkXUfsjj4

haha awesome vid :)
buddy on the Lotus, shoudlve yelled at him to put the phone down!!!

Love your videos. Though, I would have to disagree to "flashing your high beams to make yourself visible going through an intersection". Some people interpret flashing high beams as telling them to go first. Not everyone see's flashing high beams the same way.

Instead, swerving from side to side in your lane so the driver can better gauge your speed and make a better judgement call while making yourself visible works.

Wait a minute! So we don't wear gear to be cool? Looks like I'll be finally wearing my sexy flip flops and wife beater this year!

Nice video. It is rather disappointing that there isn't more information in the hand book OR! In training programs. The current driver programs don't touch much on motorcycles at all and really only focus on cars(understandable... kind of...). You'd think that they would increase the information on how to handle driving on roads with bikes and what to expect a biker to do at Lights, highway traffic, etc.

Keep those videos a comin!

Love your videos. Though, I would have to disagree to "flashing your high beams to make yourself visible going through an intersection". Some people interpret flashing high beams as telling them to go first. Not everyone see's flashing high beams the same way.

Instead, swerving from side to side in your lane so the driver can better gauge your speed and make a better judgement call while making yourself visible works.

I didn't watch the whole video because it was pretty boring so I missed this.

In my world high beam flash at intersection equals permission to go.

Most of NA sees flashing headlights as an affirmative to continue. Otherwise some good points more or less.

Haven't looked at the Driver's handbook lately, but how much space to they give to driving with trucks, etc.?

Had a good laugh at the end with distracted driving ... sounds like what I do when I see someone face deep in their cellphone, at a traffic light .. *shakeshead

I thought that was a good vid, hopefully a lot of new drivers will see that.

Good to see you are active with your videos. many moons ago I wanted to stay active in the vlogging scene.... maybe this year.

Back
Top Bottom