Wanna Quit your job & Get Paid to Ride around Europe? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wanna Quit your job & Get Paid to Ride around Europe?

Lightcycle

Rounder of bolts, Dropper of tools
Site Supporter
Check this out:

http://riderwanted.harley-davidson.com/

HD in Europe (UK) is looking to give someone a brand new Street Glide and €25,000 ($35000 CDN) PLUS travel and living expenses for six months.

All you have to do is quit your job, (don't think you have to sell everything you own though), ride around Europe and blog about it. And you get to keep the Harley after you're done.

Oh, you also need an EU passport...

Just passing this along to anyone out there who qualifies. Maybe we'll see you here this summer!

There is only one position and you have to compete for it.

I wish! My other half would kill me, good thing I don't have an EU Passport and on paper haven't had my license long enough. They don't even specify what they're really looking for besides what the participant must have or be able to do. Who will be the lucky Rider?

I wish! My other half would kill me, good thing I don't have an EU Passport and on paper haven't had my license long enough. They don't even specify what they're really looking for besides what the participant must have or be able to do. Who will be the lucky Rider?

You have to be white.

You have to be white.
Ok. That's no good, So minus the obvious issues, I'm sort of even more S.O.L. My complexion will not do. I get hella pale in the frigid months however I'm certainly no pure bread whitey. NVM I just came back from vacation so I'm looking more normal then I usually do this time of year. Oh well on to the next one.

Sounds like an amazing adventure! I have dual citizenship, Canadian and German. Might have to look at getting my German passport updated.

" Harley-Davidson reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event ofunavailability due to circumstances beyond its control"

BMW???

Seriously though, it sounds like a great opportunity for someone with the availability & passport. Being paid $60,000 CDN ($35,000 cash & $25,000 value bike) + expenses to tour Europe for 6 months isn't too shabby, even if its on a Harley. I wonder what kind of editorial control they want over your blog, etc?

We came across a big Harley event when we were riding in northern Italy & Slovenia last summer. I was surprised at the amount of interest in Harleys there.

" Harley-Davidson reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event ofunavailability due to circumstances beyond its control"

BMW???

Seriously though, it sounds like a great opportunity for someone with the availability & passport. Being paid $60,000 CDN ($35,000 cash & $25,000 value bike) + expenses to tour Europe for 6 months isn't too shabby, even if its on a Harley. I wonder what kind of editorial control they want over your blog, etc?

We came across a big Harley event when we were riding in northern Italy & Slovenia last summer. I was surprised at the amount of interest in Harleys there.

Who cares why type of control they want? If the product is bad, it will get out quickly by people who own the bike.

If I did not work in a family business I would apply for this in a heart beat.

What's an EU passport? You have to be a Citizen of those countries?

Who cares why type of control they want? If the product is bad, it will get out quickly by people who own the bike.

I'm not saying bad, just not the best choice for nice twisty European roads. Not that I tried one, but those guys in that Harley event sure looked like they were working hard in the mountains, and holding up traffic (especially in Italy).

Back
Top Bottom