Kathleen Wynne’s Brave New Ontario! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kathleen Wynne’s Brave New Ontario!

Ontario politics in its current form is a joke; I'm tired of the condescending pat on the head and them telling me what is best for me i.e. LCBO/Beer Store fiasco, the inability to buy beer/liquor when and where (within reason) I chose, gas plant fiasco, a pension that I do not need, but may be forced into, a health care premium that is not a tax, the lack of ability to get religion out of schools, most expensive hydro rates in Canada, a 407 extension that I predict will be billions over budget, i could go on.

and with all of that, the Liberals get re-elected, but with a majority...the Ontario electorate is a bit of a mind stump.

well it's not like it's a new incursion. Sex ed has been around even before you went to school.. even with sex ed i had girl friends at school that ended up pregnant because they believed their boyfriends rather than what was taught. One friend's boyfriend was very upset with me when I told her pulling out wasn't effective and she could still get pregnant. he managed to convince i was wrong and when I was proven right she was expelled when she began to show (yay catholic school).

I attended a Christian high school and while the sex ed wasn't as prudish as it apparently is at some American schools (i.e. it existed, we learned about the nuts and bolts, STDs, etc) they didn't go into contraception much. Maybe could have had an impact on the handful of pregnancies that occurred in grade 12 (and the whole grade was not very big)

Ontario politics in its current form is a joke; I'm tired of the condescending pat on the head and them telling me what is best for me i.e. LCBO/Beer Store fiasco, the inability to buy beer/liquor when and where (within reason) I chose, gas plant fiasco, a pension that I do not need, but may be forced into, a health care premium that is not a tax, the lack of ability to get religion out of schools, most expensive hydro rates in Canada, a 407 extension that I predict will be billions over budget, i could go on.

and with all of that, the Liberals get re-elected, but with a majority...the Ontario electorate is a bit of a mind stump.

So true. I guess that is why we are called a "Nanny State"
I too could not believe they where re-elected. Flabbergasted.
Really, it was a BIG WTF.

So true. I guess that is why we are called a "Nanny State"
Really, it was a BIG WTF.

Well, Hudak shot himself in the foot before putting it in his mouth.

The Liberals getting elected again is a reflection of how badly out of touch the Conservatives were with the desires of the voter. Hudak practically wrote a manual on how to lose an election. John Tory used the same playbook to loose to McGuinty. Latching onto a divisive issue and making it a large part of your platform is no way to gain consensus from voters.

have you read it? In grade 3 it speaks of marriage, whether it be between a man and woman, two women or two men. Grades 7 and 8 will discuss contraception, anal and oral sex, preventing pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections. And sexting. Which is still late imo, puberty is not 13 anymore, more like 11.
Doubtful he's actually read it. extremely doubtful he will reply to you

Back
Top Bottom