Getting bike ready for Spring! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Getting bike ready for Spring!

Can't blame you, weekend was great weather. (Relatively)

I went for a short ride myself.

Are you guys kidding....?

Why the need to get out on a crappy day with salt laid everywhere and drivers that forgot bikes share the road too.

Pretty gutsy or something I guess....

Are you guys kidding....?

Why the need to get out on a crappy day with salt laid everywhere and drivers that forgot bikes share the road too.

Pretty gutsy or something I guess....
I've never noticed a difference in whether cars see me or not regardless of when I ride. No one pays attention to other vehicles regardless of the time of year.

Connect battery. Check tires. Oil change. Go.

Bleed brakes
change fork oil (after 10,000 miles)
should have changed oil at end of season

Throttle Cables
New Air Filter
Fork Seals. Not going to do these myself, but hopefully I can get them ripped off the bike tonight.
Valve Stems whenever they come in. I bought some aluminum ones and I'm hoping I can do these myself via the zip-tie method and just have the wheel re balanced.

My C70 will get a new carb shortly and an oil change when the weather is decent enough for me to do it on my patio. No work allowed in the underground. :p
That aside the nighthawk and my buddies cx need to get the heck out of my grandparents' barn. Lots to do to them, forkseals, oil, plugs, lots of bearings, new rubber, valve adjustments and a new choke cable on the nighthawk too.

Well looking at the weather app on my phone this Saturday is the last day with daytime highs below 0.... Like I believe them.. just last week it was showing the first couple of days being above zero were near the end of Mar..lmao

Was at my storage yard yesterday there is only about 20" of snow for about 250 feet to the gate. Think it will be a few weeks yet before I see the bike.

Phone Kneedragger
Bike Delivered
Go!

right on! two wheeler solidarity still alive! None of this no UJM, no Harley, etc. All for one and one for all. Or something like that.

Changed the oil, lubed the chain, cleaned and waxed, took the battery out, all the end of last season.

Bought a tender mid November (didn't mean for that rhyme there) and my GSD ate it to bits. Just bought a tender today so hoping once its hooked up the battery will charge well.
Hope to be out next week.

Blazing a trail. Can you tell what I'm doing? Hint, it's for the RC51.

attachment.php

Wheels with new rubber going back on today.

Avon Roadriders

18d0803e82304b1d120dbbc125285888.jpg

Back
Top Bottom