Motorcycle hits pedestrian in the crosswalk | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle hits pedestrian in the crosswalk

Ack. Pedestrian was completely in the wrong, and hidden from view behind that bus until the last moment.

In our modern world we have to have a license for many activities, why is it that people (stupid) can reproduce without a license. If you are going to cross the street on a red traffic light, maybe you should cross were you aren't hidden from view by a bus or other visual obstruction!!!

It's because of people like her that Ontario is now considering allowing municipalities to lower the speed limit in-town to 40kph.

ped was lucky it wasn't a car

EXACTLY my thoughts!
and on top of that, wtf is wrong with the Ped? keep fkn walking or jump out of the way, dont just stop and stand there with your stupid wings sticking out

It's because of people like her that Ontario is now considering allowing municipalities to lower the speed limit in-town to 40kph.
Exactly. How about we teach people not to walk in front of moving vehicles rather than screwing everyone over with lower limits in the hopes it'll give these idiots a chance to survive?

Exactly. How about we teach people not to walk in front of moving vehicles rather than screwing everyone over with lower limits in the hopes it'll give these idiots a chance to survive?

Have the most beautiful example of this level of stupid today, since it's winter I am busing it to work at the moment. At Norfinch and steeles the bus driver stops, gets out of the bus (shift change) and then proceeds to walk across steeles on a red light while cars are zipping by him so he can catch the bus going the other way.

No, I'm too good a driver to take a course. I know everything.

Golly Gee, why isn't that bus moving on the advanced green? Moron!!!

Wham!!!!!!!

It could have been a pickup truck that had stalled instead of a pedestrian.

Last edited:
No, I'm too good a driver to take a course. I know everything.

Golly Gee, why isn't that bus moving on the advanced green? Moron!!!

Wham!!!!!!!

It could have been a pickup truck that had stalled instead of a pedestrian.
If the pickup truck had stalled, in your scenario, how is it still moving to get in the way of the biker?

If the pickup truck had stalled, in your scenario, how is it still moving to get in the way of the biker?
Starts back up and trying to get out of way so Bus can turn.

Rule of Thumb: don't hit stuff, especially don't hit pedestrians.

Starts back up and trying to get out of way so Bus can turn.

Rule of Thumb: don't hit stuff, especially don't hit pedestrians.
I guess I get what you're saying but if you ride / drive that defensively in a city like Toronto, you're never going to get anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom