Instagram | GTAMotorcycle.com

Instagram

sonnythebull

Banned
Site Supporter
Post your account and I will follow you or post accounts you think are worth following.... I'm interested what people share . Follow me as well if you like
@sonnythebull1

I'm too ugly for Instagram ?
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Post your account and I will follow you or post accounts you think are worth following.... I'm interested what people share . Follow me as well if you like
@sonnythebull1
followed

Last edited:
Instagram didn't really start 'social' it was kinda more photography-centric. Now teenies use it for selfies.

Sounds interesting. Is there any downside?

Instagram didn't really start 'social' it was kinda more photography-centric. Now teenies use it for selfies.
Yeah, Instagram was meant for photographers, and maybe artists. It makes sense for those purposes. You can follow your favorite artists, photographers, tattoo artists, etc. and MAYBE models. But now people open an instagram account and suddenly they think, they're a model, and they think they are a photographer or artist cause they can snap a few pics with their cell phones and apply a filter. It basically turned into one giant circle jerk of ego stroking. And I know, I know, all social media is like this to a certain extent, but Instagram is the biggest offender.

It's kind of funny but Instagram is actually slightly killing the fitness industry because now supplement companies don't even have to pay people to promote their products since a lot of these fitness related Instagram fools are so starved for attention that they will promote products for free just to be able to say "I'm now sponsored by Cellulor/Muscletech/etc." It's actually pretty sad, cause they're being used and they don't even realize it.

Back
Top Bottom