For those that switch to Allstate a year ago (Dan Jackson thread) | GTAMotorcycle.com

For those that switch to Allstate a year ago (Dan Jackson thread)

veteq

Site Supporter
Have you received your renewal?
Mine is due to come in next month; when I asked the agent about possible rate increase, she refused to answer...have you received your renewal; how bad was it?

12% increase from last year. No change in record, same bike.

Question for Allstate users: I just tried to get a quote from their 1-800 number, and they're telling me that I would need to have been already insured with them for 2 years with a car for them to even consider me. That's a new level of craziness to me, but I highly doubt that applied to most of you... did you use a local broker?

Question for Allstate users: I just tried to get a quote from their 1-800 number, and they're telling me that I would need to have been already insured with them for 2 years with a car for them to even consider me. That's a new level of craziness to me, but I highly doubt that applied to most of you... did you use a local broker?

It was actually my old State Farm agent went over to Allstate, so yeah, local broker/agent.

I've never heard of those issues or requirements. Then again, landscape could be changing as they only started doing bikes again in the past few years.

For me, they wanted me to move the bike, car, and condo to them. I was about to do it too, but I got an equal deal on the bike through Dalton Timmis that didn't require moving anything else (and paying cancellation fees). Bike isn't a SS though, even though TD MM thinks it is. lol

Back
Top Bottom