Any1 get 2015 rates for over 30 clean record crowd yet? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any1 get 2015 rates for over 30 clean record crowd yet?

EaZ8

its probably a small group, but the +30 with not a single ticket and on a SS crowd..

i feel like i just got raped by SF, cant say i didnt expect it.
any other companies out there for the +30 crowd with clean records on SS bikes?

im on my 2nd m2 because it expired...last year i was going to get my M but just didnt have the time. going to have to book time off this summer to get it early.

and please dont say TD....i wont even entertain that thought.

I'm with statefarm and my rate went up but nothing crazy. I called Allstate to compare prices last week, and although they did quote me a cheaper rate they wouldn't insure me unless I brought a car over.

I'm going to call another Allstate when I'm up for renewal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With State Farm rate went down in January but I switched bikes to a 1500cc cruiser and it went up due to the engine size.

If you are over 30, AllState is a really good way to go for SS bikes. I saved about $400 instantly when I switched.

You should try Dalton Timmins as well. Not sure if you need a full M though.

I was with State Farm, but I moved 2km down the street and insuring my R6 went from $1300 to $1900. Just got it back down to around $1200 with DT. I got a quote from All State that was about the same as DT, but needed to bring a car and some sort of home insurance as well (renter's contents will do). That's a pain in the ***. It's also a pain in the *** that you seem to have to keep calling and trying to get different people, and beg them to give you a quote. They will do SS bikes with those conditions, but they don't seem to want to.

$1300 for my 1000 with Primmum (full coverage). Same with Statefarm was $1800 this year (substantial increase over last years qoute). Clean record, no claims, in my 30's.

With State Farm rate went down in January but I switched bikes to a 1500cc cruiser and it went up due to the engine size.

I find SF is best for SS bikes. For anything else, it's worth it to call around. I'm sure you'll get a cheaper rate.

2009 Versys 650, 2mil liability, comp/collision 500 deductible, $746 /year.
42 yr old male, living in the sticks, totally clean record. This is with TD/Primmum after I switched, Intact wanted 857/year with less coverage and higher deductible.

Edit: should mention this is a stand alone policy, car/truck are with cooperators, wife's 250r is with State Farm. Td told me if I bring her bike over and we combine one policy, it'd save 10% on each bike, I'd pay $670 ish and her 250 is $ 338.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wouldn't dream of suggesting TDMM - with them now for my GS500 and they're alright for that, but I quoted the 96 ZX11 sitting in my garage and it was over $2000 (and I'm over 30 and have a clean record etc)

Back
Top Bottom