• Sikhism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddhism

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Judaism

• Other religion

• Non religious - spiritual (theist, believe in a deity or deities)

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Non religious - agnostic (uncertain if god exists)

Votes: 19 23.5%
  • Non religious - atheist

Votes: 32 39.5%

• Total voters
I don't really understand the question but I'm pretty sure the answer is out there. Confused? A pound or two.
Have you ever did something that you were not sure was right?

Have you ever did something that you were not sure was right?

From the innate perspective, no. Question becomes is my innate sense of right and wrong correct? That, I'm not so sure about.

I believe Jesus crawled out from under a rock.

Yup, I'll go with this.

It kind of boggles my mind when I read/hear about people who think non-religious or atheist people are savage barbarians. In their mind the only thing keeping someone's moral compass pointed in the right direction is the promise of an afterlife reward. As if an atheist could at any time murder, pillage and rape simply because they haven't been bribed with the concept of "heaven". Doing the right thing is a reason in itself to do the right thing.

Like this guy
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/03/24/phil-robertson-duck-dynasty-hate-speech_n_6934164.html?

I just believe in me. Yoko and me.

[video=youtube;nZ5PQppudHc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ5PQppudHc[/video]

Glad to see such a secular wave of atheists/agnostics.

Used to call myself agnostic for many years, further reading led me to understand that atheism is not a denial of god, rather accepting the lack of any prof for one. Now im an atheist.

Dont care what anyones belief is as long as they are good people, respect others and do NOT force their religous/non-religous views on others.

Been to a few religious countries (Islamic mostly in my case) and have seen my share of forceful religious docrtin and imposition (when in power). Cant stand it.

I try to believe what a person born and raised in isolation might believe.

I try to be the kind of person that my dog believes I am.

Back
Top Bottom