• Sikhism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddhism

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Judaism

• Other religion

• Non religious - spiritual (theist, believe in a deity or deities)

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Non religious - agnostic (uncertain if god exists)

Votes: 19 23.5%
  • Non religious - atheist

Votes: 32 39.5%

• Total voters

DemonPig

Do not cast your pearls before swine
Site Supporter
From pure love of statistics only - I am curious how and if GTAM's micro-society reflects that of Canada.

Please try not to hate one another on this thread, or at least give it a couple of days so enough people have a chance to vote. ;)

Which religion is yours, how do you identify yourself?

Compare our results to this survey:

Religion in Canada (2011 National Household Survey)

Christianity (67.3%)
Non-religious (23.9%)
Islam (3.2%)
Hinduism (1.5%)
Sikhism (1.4%)
Buddhism (1.1%)
Judaism (1.0%)
Other religions (0.6%)

Last edited:
Humanist

An atheist came up with these.. I pretty much live by these rules even before they were presented to me.. Does that make me an atheist?

First Commandment: Do not do to others what you would not want them to do to you.

Second Commandment: In all things, strive to cause no harm.

Third Commandment: Treat your fellow human beings, your fellow living things, and the world in general with love, honesty, faithfulness and respect.

Fourth Commandment: Do not overlook evil or shrink from administering justice, but always be ready to forgive wrongdoing freely admitted and honestly regretted.

Fifth Commandment: Live life with a sense of joy and wonder.

Sixth Commandment: Always seek to be learning something new.

Seventh Commandment: Test all things; always check your ideas against the facts, and be ready to discard even a cherished belief if it does not conform to them.

Eighth Commandment: Never seek to censor or cut yourself off from dissent; always respect the right of others to disagree with you.

Ninth Commandment: Form independent opinions on the basis of your own reason and experience; do not allow yourself to be led blindly by others.

Tenth Commandment: Question everything.

Including Airhead

1) Airheads ride Beemers with air-cooled heads.

2)Airheads believe that the simplest engineering solutions are the best.

3)Airheads appreciate function over form, fact over fiction and friendship over friction.

4)Airheads regard money as a tool not a status symbol.

5)Airheads are earthy people who like to camp.

6)Airheads maintain their own motorcycles.

7)Airheads don't take themselves, religion or life to seriously.

8)Airheads like to share time, parts, knowledge and camaraderie with other Airheads.

Epicurean, or at least that's what I would put down on the customs form when entering Indonesia.

Okay, just an atheist.

an atheist came up with these.. I pretty much live by these rules even before they were presented to me.. Does that make me an atheist?

First commandment: Do not do to others what you would not want them to do to you.
Excuse me there are certain sex acts i dont want reciprocated but chicks are fine with
second commandment: In all things, strive to cause no harm.
Hurt or attack someone and i will do my best ro hurt or kill you if its needed
third commandment: Treat your fellow human beings, your fellow living things, and the world in general with love, honesty, faithfulness and respect.
100 percent

fourth commandment: Do not overlook evil or shrink from administering justice, but always be ready to forgive wrongdoing freely admitted and honestly regretted.
100 percent

fifth commandment: Live life with a sense of joy and wonder.100 percent

sixth commandment: Always seek to be learning something new.100 percent

seventh commandment: Test all things; always check your ideas against the facts, and be ready to discard even a cherished belief if it does not conform to them.
95 percent
eighth commandment: Never seek to censor or cut yourself off from dissent; always respect the right of others to disagree with you.
100 percent
ninth commandment: Form independent opinions on the basis of your own reason and experience; do not allow yourself to be led blindly by others.100 percent

tenth commandment: Question everything.

with my changes and you're welcome

This is the kind of thread that I would have started!

Including Airhead

1) Airheads ride Beemers with air-cooled heads.

2)Airheads believe that the simplest engineering solutions are the best.

3)Airheads appreciate function over form, fact over fiction and friendship over friction.

4)Airheads regard money as a tool not a status symbol.

5)Airheads are earthy people who like to camp.

6)Airheads maintain their own motorcycles.

7)Airheads don't take themselves, religion or life to seriously.

8)Airheads like to share time, parts, knowledge and camaraderie with other Airheads.

+ 1

I'm so proud of the results so far....

with my changes and you're welcome

Yup, I'll go with this.

It kind of boggles my mind when I read/hear about people who think non-religious or atheist people are savage barbarians. In their mind the only thing keeping someone's moral compass pointed in the right direction is the promise of an afterlife reward. As if an atheist could at any time murder, pillage and rape simply because they haven't been bribed with the concept of "heaven". Doing the right thing is a reason in itself to do the right thing.

Last edited:
Yes, we are not forbidden to do any crimes, therefore of course we are extremely violent in nature.
Worse yet, the devil wispers hideous things in our ears.

On a serious note a lot of people think atheists are satanists even though a-theist implies a non-belief in any sort of deity.

Last edited:
No Jedi option?

Back
Top Bottom