hole-y ground.... | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

hole-y ground....

I think this is "Holla" ground...

Mighty Mike was trying to save money towards getting the ZX-14 next year which should have better ergos for him...

I haven't followed this too thoroughly but I saw the cops on TV saying it wasn't actually illegal to make this tunnel. If that is the case, why are the looking for the creator, destroying his tunnel, and wasting our tax dollars investigating it?

How can it not be illegal to dig up somebody elses property. Go to the police station and dig up their front yard. Then we'll know if it's illegal or not;) I wonder if the tunnel diggers are TSSA certified c/w WSIB? You don't want mess with them folk.

How can it not be illegal to dig up somebody elses property. Go to the police station and dig up their front yard. Then we'll know if it's illegal or not;) I wonder if the tunnel diggers are TSSA certified c/w WSIB? You don't want mess with them folk.

Should ask for Permits too.

Should ask for Permits too.

Also environmental assessment including ancient burial grounds. Get the government involved, break ground in 2 years complete with gay ribbon cutting.

The cop was saying that there is nothing criminal about digging a hole unless there can be proven criminal intent behind the purpose of the hole. Unless you cause real damage to structure or tended property, at best you're probably looking at simple POA trespass charges. They carry about the same weight as a parking ticket, not criminal at all.

The cop was saying that there is nothing criminal about digging a hole unless there can be proven criminal intent behind the purpose of the hole. Unless you cause real damage to structure or tended property, at best you're probably looking at simple POA trespass charges. They carry about the same weight as a parking ticket, not criminal at all.

I'm not a lawyer so will refrain from digging up police station front lawn until cleared by certified GTAM Romper Room legal aid.

I'm not a lawyer so will refrain from digging up police station front lawn until cleared by certified GTAM Romper Room legal aid.

No need to refrain. Got the day off? You're good to go.
*legal aidist*

No need to refrain. Got the day off? You're good to go.
*legal aidist*

We're holding on to the 36hr. (4x9) work week by our finger tips. Was not serious about police station, ground is frozen.

uhm it's a hole in the ground
where is the tunnel?

please define tunnel?

When I first heard about it on the radio I thought maybe it was a hole but tunnel sounds more ominous to scare people generating interest to bring in more advertising dollars and new anti-terrorism legislation but then that got downgraded to "chamber" as cooler heads prevailed but now we're, again, firmly entrenched in tunnel. I think it's a tunnel. It could be a hallway but you'd need rooms at either end but "chambers" would spill more ink. Maybe Fox News has something on this, maybe not. I know Fox north(Sun) is not broadcasting anymore. That in and of itself begs a lot of questions. Anyway, nothing criminal going on here.

When I first heard about it on the radio I thought maybe it was a hole but tunnel sounds more ominous to scare people generating interest to bring in more advertising dollars and new anti-terrorism legislation but then that got downgraded to "chamber" as cooler heads prevailed but now we're, again, firmly entrenched in tunnel. I think it's a tunnel. It could be a hallway but you'd need rooms at either end but "chambers" would spill more ink. Maybe Fox News has something on this, maybe not. I know Fox north(Sun) is not broadcasting anymore. That in and of itself begs a lot of questions. Anyway, nothing criminal going on here.

if it was in scarborough, they would have called it a military bunker

Back
Top Bottom