Cant find this... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cant find this...

YZFer

Banned
Site Supporter
Zip tie anywhere not even on the Fiche??? its for a 00 yzf r1
looked everywhere anyone know what its called or where i can find one?

its a special zip tie i guess? its located under the headlight assy and the clip clips into the bottom of the headlight assy (see pictures)
35an4u9.jpg

e3jo7.jpg

28bs96t.jpg

On the parts fiche in electrical 2 section there are 5 or so different zip ties listed for the wiring harness. I'm not sure which one out of them it is but they are there

If you can't figure it out I have used ones

I'm not sure but I think that is a re-useable zip tie. The locking tab projects out so that you can reach it and release the lock, and open it up. So you might not have to replace it ...

I'm not sure but I think that is a re-useable zip tie. The locking tab projects out so that you can reach it and release the lock, and open it up. So you might not have to replace it ...

In his pic it looks like one tab is already broken off. Happens sometimes when trying to remove them

What is the diameter of the hole? And how thick is the wiring it needs to hold?

I dug up 2 used ones, being used they are already cut. So cable thickness is limited to what they have already been cut for, but they were holding about 1/2" diameter worth of cable

If these work for you I give you best price
IMG_0761_zpsxnahuql8.jpg

If not I have more just have to keep looking through the parts bins

Take that with you to any modern bike dealer they will either have it or be able to order a 10 pack or something. They are special but not that special

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom