you gotta be kidding me | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

you gotta be kidding me

Because the entitled generation of today wants it handed to them ready to go. I'm surprised he didn't want a 1000. 600s are slow

Agreed.
and since you have seen my "should i buy a liter bike" thread.... will you donate to my liter bike? im gonna need to raise something like 20 grand to buy the bike, pay the tax and buy the mods i want for it,because stock is....well...stock. and i want to buy bran new not used.
then i may start taking donations for my 600rr because i really need a full akra on it and i need some dyno time too...

people seriously need to get off their *** and go to work. buy what you can afford. if this guy raises money for that bike ill be disappointed in society......even more.
:whdat::druid::dmage::blackknight::whax::bonedemon::eek:gre::diabloanifire::lichmalignus:

This may have been a friends and family joke that slipped outside the circle. This is hardly material for bolstering the "entitled generation" crap. He's not going to get a bike this way. The sole donor to the cause at the time of writing clearly knows him. Please stop piling wood and kindling around the stake-like object

I think I was was the only one who funded him. He owes me anal......with me giving just to clarify

speaking of which he owed me a framed pic!!!!! Lazy prick
Are you gonna use lube?

Did Rockerdude beg for a handout in post #40? Did I read that right?

Did Rockerdude beg for a handout in post #40? Did I read that right?
There's a difference between, hey I'm giving away a free bike & Can I get some $ to buy a free bike?

There's a difference between, hey I'm giving away a free bike & Can I get some $ to buy a free bike?

Both cases sound like, "Can I have a free bike?" to me. Shameless.

As I've explained my case before, I was selling prints, not asking for something for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom