you gotta be kidding me | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

you gotta be kidding me

If he was smart, he would've made a kickstarter and setup some videos then explained how he would become a motovlogger.. Potentially gaining subscribers and a way of making money. If he cant afford the bike, how will he afford insurance or maintenance?
No, actually he wouldve started an indiegogo. Kickstarter needs to reach its goal for you to get the money, indiegogo doesnt

you wont know until you ask!
good for him that hes trying

I hate the modern world.

I'm with you on that one. Plus, if he has to reach out to get the bike...I can't wait until he starts the next funding project to pay for insurance. lol

Maybe for a donation he will let you wash the bike for him!

This is disgusting. Do people not have a sense of shame anymore? There are people in this world that don't have enough to eat or a roof to sleep under, and he wants strangers to donate 8k so he can buy a toy. Get a ****ing job.

I think these crowd sourcing sites need a new clause: if you don't meet your goal, you have to do an hour of community service for every $100 you asked for.

This is disgusting. Do people not have a sense of shame anymore? There are people in this world that don't have enough to eat or a roof to sleep under, and he wants strangers to donate 8k so he can buy a toy. Get a ****ing job.

I think these crowd sourcing sites need a new clause: if you don't meet your goal, you have to do an hour of community service for every $100 you asked for.
I know most people who have 2 jobs just to survive, or just to advance their career

The part I like is that not only does he want a free bike, but he wants an $8000 bike. Do you know how many years I rode 15+ year old bikes because it was all I could afford? Self indulgent little prick needs to get a J O B! I'm tempted to donate a 1985 yamaha fz750 in boxes, you really want to ride Sean? Get wrenching!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The part I like is that not only does he want a free bike, but he wants an $8000 bike. Do you know how many years I rode 15+ year old bikes because it was all I could afford? Self indulgent little prick needs to get a J O B! I'm tempted to donate a 1985 yamaha fz750 in boxes, you really want to ride Sean? Get wrenching!

Lol, because a free bike is a punishment if assembly is required.

Lol, because a free bike is a punishment if assembly is required.

I said it was in boxes, I didn't say how many, or if it was complete... ;)

I said it was in boxes, I didn't say how many, or if it was complete... ;)

When I was eleven, my neighbour gave me a kx80 in three boxes, engine was whole and not much else was. In 4 hours I had remounted the fork tubes, swing arm, rear linkage, handlebars/all controls, fuel tank, fenders, mounted the engine in the frame, mounted the exhaust and was ripping up the back 40. It didn't run quite right, and I didn't even know what a torque wrench was, but it was a free bike and I really wanted to ride it.

Ha ha ha! Quoted myself. Meant to edit last post. Funny thing is, tapatalk let me know that "Iceman" quoted my post. Lol

I need some punishment, give me free bike in parts

Back
Top Bottom