Quietest modular helmet? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Quietest modular helmet?

C3 was 690 taxes in, regular $825
C3 Pro was $865
Shoei Neotec was $750

These prices are for solid colours

Pretty good prices. C3 is 20% off at RevZilla right now for $500USD but by the time you factor in exchange and HST at the border, driving down to Niagara Falls to pick it up at Kinek - not really worth it. Hopefully they'll have similar deals at the Spring Show this weekend.

I just pickup a good deal on a Shark Evoline 3. It was lst years stock in metallic silver Reg price was 529 I paid $389. Decided on this helmet after talking to a Metro MC officer who had one. Really like that fact that it is truly modular chin up or down.

I just pickup a good deal on a Shark Evoline 3. It was lst years stock in metallic silver Reg price was 529 I paid $389. Decided on this helmet after talking to a Metro MC officer who had one. Really like that fact that it is truly modular chin up or down.

They are great helmets but you'll still need earplugs. I have three Evolines (long story). I don't think they can be beat for versatility.

Always wear earplugs for the quetest sound.

Where did you get it?!?!

Where did you get it?!?!
Snow City, was the last one they had from last year. New they are $459 for the regular finish. If you sign up for their mailing list, you will be notified of their customer appreciation day - discount that Sat on everything (I do not have the date yet).

I have had the evoline for a few years, just upgraded to the series 3.

Schuberth is good quality but the evoline chin bar moves all the way over your head and is better then schuberth chinbar design.

I just bought the Hakka design pictured.

shark_evoline3_hakka_bianco.jpg

I just bought the Hakka design pictured.

Cool, looks like something out of Star Wars :)

I see they advertise 'easy fit' for glasses wearers which is appealing to me. Anyone know any places west of GTA (Hamilton area) that carry the Evoline S3?

The pic in the middle reminds me of Mr. T or one of the robot cops in Futurama.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

I see they advertise 'easy fit' for glasses wearers which is appealing to me. Anyone know any places west of GTA (Hamilton area) that carry the Evoline S3?

I bought it from Revzilla on sale, they are pricey up here from what I remember

IF you can wait buy a previous year model, only the colours are different. The series 3 is a way better with the faceshield mechanism then the series 2.

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/shark-evoline-3-st-hakka-helmet

Last edited:

Apparently any yamaha dealer can get a hold of shark products. They may not have it but they can get it in easily. Prices are comparable to online, so when i do get it i think ill help out my local shop. Google yamaha dealers and make some calls.

Apparently any yamaha dealer can get a hold of shark products. They may not have it but they can get it in easily. Prices are comparable to online, so when i do get it i think ill help out my local shop. Google yamaha dealers and make some calls.

Look at German bike shops. There's a convertible Shark model that is around $200 CDN delivered I think.

have a look at FC-moto.de

Just checked out Fc moto.

The cheap Shark models are all very old model Evoline series 1. The series 3 are 300 Euros!

The hakka was 420 + shipping ...

BB

The series 3 are 300 Euros!
The hakka was 420 + shipping ...

300 Euros = $408 CDN at today's exchange rate. Not sure about shipping from Germany tho.

$420 USD or CDN? Current price on Revzilla (not on sale) is $407 USD = $508 CDN

I replaced my Bell Revolver Evo with a Shark Evoline 3. The shark is way lighter, better open system , can't wait to try it out .
10DB3E67-3874-4C22-8539-1A6F0611DD06_zpshsl2plc2.jpg

Chin up !
9C5AB355-6886-49F9-9E27-818A1CD06081_zpsgnqpbppo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom