Of these three, which would you pick? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Of these three, which would you pick?

which would you pick

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The victory. Spent a lot of time oogling their booth at the show. Still not ready for chrome but if I was, they'd be getting my money

109 doesn't belong...it's a totaly different bike.

HD is HD - you get a spirit with that bike that you won't get with the others - though i'd consider a 1200.

I like the victory very much - different.

To borrow the words of Scott Kurtz

I'd flip a coin, then kill myself

I've demoed all 3 in the past.

The 883 is nice enough, but somewhat forgettable ride (seriously I don't remember it). You buy that bike for the looks or the name, but it's really not an exciting machine. The 1200s seem better overall. The Victory stuff was a disappointment. The engine is decent enough but not insanely powerful, and the handling and build quality seemed poor. For example: on the handlebar switches they had exposed contacts with no dielectric grease pointed upward so water could pool in them. It'll probably work fine for years until you get mystery electrical issues.

The M109R is incredible, especially if you have a sport bike background. Good handling, incredible engine (rip your arms off), and a decent price.

I know nothing about these bikes. I just voted HD because it's the least ugly.

The Suzuki! for reliability alone.
And if you can score one of the newer model that you mentioned (2011), then you are winning.

Interesting!

I saw the 2015 883 at the show, and in white with chrome it pops like crazy, would match my pick-up truck too with a decent price, but I'd end up modding it as well.

I've always wanted a Victory, my understanding is compared to a Harley, there is a lot more value there and american made but brand new they are steep. I'd have to get used.

My cousin has a black M109R, he loves it obviously, but I didn't think it had this good rep. I would want to debadge it and put some custom touches.

Trying to pick out a low and slow cruiser at or under 10K. Those are the ones that caught my eye.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

The Victory if it tested well because it looks great.
The M109R is great but needs the throttle sorted with EFI tuning, a new seat, handlebars AND footpegs pulled way back to avoid the paperclip riding position.
The 883 is hideous and gutless, the worst of all worlds.

My pick if buying new would be an Indian Scout.

Interesting!

Trying to pick out a low and slow cruiser at or under 10K. Those are the ones that caught my eye.

Slow?
You had best remove the M109R from consideration if you want slow.

The 883 should be your bike if slow is your criteria

I wouldnt choose any of them, but if you were holding a gun to my head, the harley....

I guess the M50 is the lower model then?

The M50 is the updated Marauder 800. The M90 is the 1500 version of this style. The M50 isn't a bad bike but if you're looking at a relaxed highway ride you'll like the bigger bikes. The 800 Suzuki is capable but it will feel frantic under you which defeats the purpose of a cruiser, in my opinion.

Last edited:
I myself would get the M109 power cruiser,but if you like expensive low and slow get the 883.

Back
Top Bottom