Canadian shop that sells Arrow exhausts? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canadian shop that sells Arrow exhausts?

I bought an Arrow exhaust for my Bonneville at Sturgess Cycle in Hamilton. No idea about prices but might be worth a phone call.

Don't forget the Canadian Dollar is ****.
oh i know. but 520 usd = $653 CND, either way im paying 15% tax, and lets call it $50 shipping at the worst. so im at $700 before taxes vs $930...thats a big jump.
i usually buy everything i can local.

I bought a Bitubo shock from Eurocorsa before he decided to make 100% profit on everything he sells.

I bought a Bitubo shock from Eurocorsa before he decided to make 100% profit on everything he sells.

He has some items that are cheaper than retail. But I agree, alot, if not majority of his stuff you can find cheaper online.

don't forget duty on top of your 13% tax

I thought auto parts were duty free?

I'm probably wrong, though. I have a friend bring all my stuff over so I don't pay tax, shipping, duty, or anything.

http://www.motostarz.com/

That is where I bought my Arrow slip-on. No problems dealing with them, shipping was delayed slightly (out of stock at their warehouse), but for the price it was a great deal still and I didn't have to deal with duties or cross boarder shipping.

I thought auto parts were duty free?

I'm probably wrong, though. I have a friend bring all my stuff over so I don't pay tax, shipping, duty, or anything.
you pay duty on it if you dont stay overnight, up to a certain $ value.
but if you ship UPS you get dinged with brokerage fees PLUS tax. USPS generally it will get buy without any fees.

im gona order my speedohealer and braided lines from the states. so hopefully they get through.

unless someone here has a plug and play speedohealer fora 09 cbr??

but if you ship UPS you get dinged with brokerage fees PLUS tax. USPS generally it will get buy without any fees.

im gona order my speedohealer and braided lines from the states. so hopefully they get through.

I've only ever paid hst on bike/car parts, not duty. Even if crossing and returning within 30 mins.

That's taxes, not duty.

oh i know. but 520 usd = $653 CND, either way im paying 15% tax, and lets call it $50 shipping at the worst. so im at $700 before taxes vs $930...thats a big jump.
i usually buy everything i can local.

Call Tony at Bluestreak and ask for a price. Even if it's not listed on his website he can get just about anything and his pricing is really competitive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom