How to keep young people from turning to ISIS? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How to keep young people from turning to ISIS?

Still no signs of apocalyptic Armageddon at the hands of rampaging Muslim hordes.

They are working on it....... (side note on the bolded part - Can you guess who has the same idea on another continent.....?)

An ISIS report, recovered by Libyan media in January, reveals that the Islamic State would be aiming at Libya “to get to Europe,” overrunning it with migrants to “turn it into hell.” According to the report, ISIS considers “illegal immigration” to be a privileged channel of access to the Old Continent.

Libya has become one huge port, a point of departure for Africans desperate to get to Italy, either to remain there or to head deeper into Europe. Italy fears that a wave of immigrants could land upon its shores, creating pandemonium.

Even prior to last Saturday’s slaughter of 21 Egyptian Christians, warning signs had been appearing that Libya was to become the latest and deadliest outpost of the Islamic State. Libya’s institutional vacuum has furnished a welcome environment for terrorist groups like ISIS and al Qaeda.

According to the former Libyan Prime Minister Ali Zeidan, the Islamic State will control a territory on the Mediterranean coast “within two months” if the West does not intervene.

Droves have been arriving in Libya in recent months with the prospect of getting out of North Africa and are now crammed into ports, creating a situation of chaos. Among them are thousands of Egyptians fleeing for fear of being kidnapped or killed but who cannot return home because they would have to pass through areas already occupied by ISIS.

According to one report, analysts now believe that the risk of an attack on Italian territory is more concrete than ever before. The hypothesis considered most likely is that of a mass exodus of at least two hundred thousand foreigners loaded onto barges and sent to Europe.

A mere 300 miles separate Tripoli and Ragusa, Sicily’s southernmost city. Officials estimate that 90 percent of the landings of illegal immigrants in Italy are coming from Libya where the situation is “dramatic,” according to Mario Morcone, head of the Immigration Department of Italy’s Ministry of the Interior.

Last December, the prosecutor of Palermo opened an investigation into Sicilian immigration. The only thing certain, he said, “is that in 2014 there were 170,816 immigrants into Italy,” and of these, “only 66,066 are registered,” leaving another 104,750 unaccounted for.

“It is not by my choice or my idea,” said Italy’s Morcone, “but a European directive that allows asylum seekers to remain in the country, coming and going from welcome centers and working until their legal status is defined.”

Already this year there have been 58 landings of immigrants into Italy, totaling 6,176 persons between refugees and illegal immigrants. This means a 100 percent increase compared to the same period last year, during which there were already record arrivals.

On the Italian island of Lampedusa, numbers of asylum seekers now stand at twice the capacity of welcome centers.

Officials are worried that Islamist control of many areas of Libya means that they can infiltrate the hordes of immigrants at will, passing completely unnoticed.

On Sunday, men armed with Kalashnikovs threatened an Italian Coast Guard patrol boat in the midst of rescuing a boat with migrants on board, about 50 miles from Tripoli. The gunmen ordered the Italians to abandon their boat after disembarking the migrants.

Maurizio Lupi, head of the Ministry overseeing the Coast Guard, said that “an intervention of international institutions in Libya is critical.”

Follow Thomas D. Williams on Twitter @tdwilliamsrome.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...-it-into-hell/

Absolutely bang on target!

Well, the questioner said there are 1.8 billion Muslims and the nice lady said in her answer 1.2 billion Muslims and then started in with the percentages of goofball Muslims yadda so something's not "bang on target!".

Catholics are the largest group within Christianity and are counted in the 2.x billion Christian adherents figure. Surely you knew that, or are you as ignorant of Christianity as you are of Islam?

What do I care of either , I don't believe in hersay nor will I follow puppet masters filling their own pockets and setting their own agendas.....you can shove religion up your muslim heiny for all I care.

Hope I am not coming across as ignorant.

BTW Iam not the creator of the site I pasted the link to

2.2 billion, not 3.6, and either way, there is still not any signs of any Armageddon in play that would be visible were the 1.4 billion Muslims inherently violent as a whole.

EDit - it seems that my figures are dated. Wiki shows the Muslim population as numbering 1.8 billion people worldwide. Still no signs of apocalyptic Armageddon at the hands of rampaging Muslim hordes.

creeping into other cultures and trying to take them over is not the same as all out obvious Jihad but would still be the move that wipes out the rest of the religions if it keeps creeping while the jihadists distract the world and the apologists stay politically correct

Griff2 you seem like a nice fellow and beleive me I really have nothing against most muslims just the radical ones, but I do detest any religion or group be it muslim christian or even the KKK who will kill others for their beliefs. All living beings and things should be left that way LIVING. I have many friends that are into hunting and keep trying to get me to try it. Why kill that rabbit,moose or deer unless it means life or death for food but for fun or sport I will pass. I would kill a mouse and feel quilty.

Current books I'm referring to and current beliefs of that religion..Can we stop referring to things from 1000 years ago to justify a religion today

The problem is that the persons that started the religions no longer walk among us in the flesh. (Buddha, Jesus, Muhammad, the Mormon and Jehovah Witness creators etc) The religions they started are being run today by people that interpret things from centuries ago.

These "Interpreters" are priests, popes, ministers, imams, rabbis etc. They apply their feelings of right and wrong to the "Laws" of their holy books. The sheep follow.

A lot of what was written thousands of years ago had valid reasoning. Today those reasons are often questionable but infallibility is a mainstay of most religions. Open minded dialogue is seen as giving in to the appropriate Satan so it's easier to preach hate. Get people mad because angry people don't think and are easy to control. It's all about control.

Awesome video

Holy crap! By those estimates there are give or take 300 Million radical Muslims in the world. 20% is a crazy number. So... Give me a mosque of 100 people and 20 are radical? CSIS is going to be VERY busy for the rest of my lifetime and beyond...

Holy crap! By those estimates there are give or take 300 Million radical Muslims in the world. 20% is a crazy number. So... Give me a mosque of 100 people and 20 are radical? CSIS is going to be VERY busy for the rest of my lifetime and beyond...

fo sheezy

What do I care of either , I don't believe in hersay nor will I follow puppet masters filling their own pockets and setting their own agendas.....you can shove religion up your muslim heiny for all I care.

Hope I am not coming across as ignorant.

BTW Iam not the creator of the site I pasted the link to

I'm not Muslim. I have no personal stake in any organized religion, and not much for disorganized ones either. That said, I also have no use for those who would castigate an entire group of people for the way in which they worship simply because a small subset of them, and it really is a very small subset, happen to do nasty things.

I'm not Muslim. I have no personal stake in any organized religion, and not much for disorganized ones either. That said, I also have no use for those who would castigate an entire group of people for the way in which they worship simply because a small subset of them, and it really is a very small subset, happen to do nasty things.
So in your opinion what should we label this very small subset as?

300 Million radicals is not a small subset and neither is a 20% plus radical makeup.

creeping into other cultures and trying to take them over is not the same as all out obvious Jihad but would still be the move that wipes out the rest of the religions if it keeps creeping while the jihadists distract the world and the apologists stay politically correct

You would be amazed at how often Jehovah's Witnesses and born-again Pentecostal Evangelist Christians show up at my door trying to lead me back to God. No Scientologists yet, but I'm sure that is just a matter of time. No Muslims either, but I'll be polite to them at the door just as I try to be polite to the JWs and PECs.

Many religions encourage their adherents to proselytize, to spread the word, to grow the flock. There is nothing sinister in that, and if Islam offers something that appeals to Canadians causing more to convert over time, fine. Who am I to say one religion is better or worse than another?

So in your opinion what should we label this very small subset as?

I would label them the same as I would the same as virulent KKK members, as extremists who represent only themselves, and not others who share what they claim to be their religion.

Exactly what defines a person as being "radical" rather than simply devout? And this 300 million number is verified how?
So I quess it matters if the number is 20 mill 10mill 5mill 1mill
For me............1 is too many

Back
Top Bottom